Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom went through my .is account

Castaway

Castaway

Tired
★★
A few days ago, I had a heated argument with my mother that ended with me shoving her out of anger. In response, she started crying and took away my phone and laptop and threatened to permanently turn off my cell phone data. I'll have you all know that I'm fucking 19 years old and she still treats me like a misbehaving 13 year old. Anyways, she ended up brute-force attacking my phone and somehow managed to guess the correct password (I've changed it now). From there she had full access to my phone and went through everything, including my photos and internet search history. Of course, this website was the last place I was on, so when she opened safari, she was immediately exposed to .is and my posts. I can't say for sure of the extent of what she saw, but from the way she confronted me, I'd say she saw enough. She told me that she saw that I was on a "bad website" with so much "hate and negativity" that she saw "people saying such disgusting things" that she "doesn't even want to mention". At that moment I instantly knew that she was referring to .is, even though I stupidly and rather childishly denied that I was using this website. She told me that she didn't want me to use this website ever again and that she would keep a close eye on my online activities. If she finds out I’m using .is again, she will have my data blocked and my access to the internet revoked. Of course, she can't really monitor my activity as she probably doesn't know how to do that, and I've changed my password so she can't access my phone anymore, but the thought of her knowing about .is and what goes on here is quite disturbing and embarrassing to say the least and has quite likely changed how she views me.

Brutal. Be careful next time

Now I’ve got to be prepared for if my mom decides to do that because she might do some crazy shit same with my dad

I couldn’t imagine what my mother would think if she found I was among the top 50 posters here

I hope my mom never finds out this site even exists

My mother doesn't understand technology enough to care about this site

A few days ago, I had a heated argument with my mother that ended with me shoving her out of anger. In response, she started crying and took away my phone and laptop and threatened to permanently turn off my cell phone data. I'll have you all know that I'm fucking 19 years old and she still treats me like a misbehaving 13 year old. Anyways, she ended up brute-force attacking my phone and somehow managed to guess the correct password (I've changed it now). From there she had full access to my phone and went through everything, including my photos and internet search history. Of course, this website was the last place I was on, so when she opened safari, she was immediately exposed to .is and my posts. I can't say for sure of the extent of what she saw, but from the way she confronted me, I'd say she saw enough. She told me that she saw that I was on a "bad website" with so much "hate and negativity" that she saw "people saying such disgusting things" that she "doesn't even want to mention". At that moment I instantly knew that she was referring to .is, even though I stupidly and rather childishly denied that I was using this website. She told me that she didn't want me to use this website ever again and that she would keep a close eye on my online activities. If she finds out I’m using .is again, she will have my data blocked and my access to the internet revoked. Of course, she can't really monitor my activity as she probably doesn't know how to do that, and I've changed my password so she can't access my phone anymore, but the thought of her knowing about .is and what goes on here is quite disturbing and embarrassing to say the least and has quite likely changed how she views me.
My parents would probably get me an arranged marriage if they saw me on this site .

u don't use incognito?

Gay Idiot.
How do you accept it? If it with me theres be a fight for sure

I couldn’t imagine what my mother would think if she found I was among the top 50 posters here
Brutal postmaxxingpill bro!
Tell you're mom, she's welcome at my place if she does the dishes and makes me a nice sandwich

Brutal postmaxxingpill bro!

Tell you're mom, she's welcome at my place if she does the dishes and makes me a nice sandwich
Too late bro

Shes mine now

This wouldn't be a problem for me because my mother doesn't understand English. :feelskek:
And apart from that, it wouldn't matter, since I've long been known for my anti-feminist theses and criticism of modern foids.

Last edited:
That's why I always use secret browsers & VPN's to access here.

Btw is there a father in your home?
I suspect evil again...
However, at 19 you would be of full age here in Germany and your stupid mother would no longer have the right to violate your privacy in such a way.

My mother doesn't understand technology enough to care about this site
My mother doesn’t understand technology, she even saw me browsing this website and didn’t understand. She said the guy in my avatar is ugly

my mum is liek this. she's so nosy. i hate all women including my mother

That sucks, be careful

Brutal. Your mother kind of reminds me of my own mother and the way she tries to control every single aspect of my life. I want to stab that whore to death so bad it's unreal

Wiith the amount of sus posts i’ve made over the past momths if my parents saw this website and my acount postings I’d probably be at a psychward rn lmao

Anneni üzme kardeşim, benim tek sevdiğim kadın annemdir, diğer bütün kadınlar orospu, Çad yalayıcı.

Kek my mom saw me using this forum once and went apeshit but she thinks I don't use it anymore

My mom has only ever seen the homepage of this forum
Yeah that's what she saw. She just read the word incel and went mad.
famous last words before she finds you browsing here again and takes away all your devices
Kek I'm more careful now. She can sneak up behind me easily when I have headphones on and music on full blast

I always log into this forum through my phone, the password of which my mother does not know, so she does not even know that I am sitting here.

Yeah that's what she saw. She just read the word incel and went mad.

Kek I'm more careful now. She can sneak up behind me easily when I have headphones on and music on full blast
I see
I don't think my parents know what an incel is

I see
I don't think my parents know what an incel is
She mentioned as well that she was worried about me getting "radicalised" by a site like this and that she thinks the same thing happened with the trump shooter lol

My mom has only ever seen the homepage of this forum
My mom also saw the homepage many many times before but she has no idea what this is and she can't speak English that well so it's not possible for her to understand what this forum is about