Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom was telling me that many girls probably like me and I don't even know it

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
She has good intentions. But damn, that does not help me. I already have a tendency to daydream and imagine a lot of things, I don't need any more delusions of grandeur.

I guess she wants grandkids. Your son being 26 and never having kissed a girl must be soul-crushing.

Thats basically the same cope as "you will find someone out there br0"

Ugly 26 yo virgin that many girls like? JFL. What's with mothers, why are they coping so much? Do they not realize the truth? It's over.

Your mother is the president of the Bluepill comitee. Sorry to hear that, bro

While in reality, many girls hate you and you dont even know
Ugly 26 yo virgin that many girls like? JFL. What's with mothers, why are they coping so much? Do they not realize the truth? It's over.
I think they have a great coping mechanism

Its normal tbh. My mom also thinks like that.

mentally they still live in the 1970s and 1980s or so

extremely few were able to actually prepare their offspring for the new era, many lineages will end

Yea it's a coping mechanism our parents don't want to accept that they gave birth to failures

They are extremely bluepilled.

Most moms do this. It's their way of coping and they mean well. They're trying to boost your confidence which is something you desperately need. Unfortunately it means nothing to us. We need validation from non-family members.
My mom does it too. "You're so handsome, I don't understand why you think you're uglier than others."
I'm a 24 year old kissless friendless hugless virgin and she knows it. You don't become a 24 yr old kfhv if you're attractive.

Jfl my mom says that too. This isn’t the 80s anymore bitch

Way too much bluepill cope spewed

it's actually hilarious how delusional moms can be tbh

Same, mom told me high school roasties are "fighting over you honey", she thought i was going to believe her but i didn't, she told me it was all true(trying to boost my[at that time] inexistent self-esteem)but no it wasn't true.

Same, mom told me high school roasties are "fighting over you honey", she thought i was going to believe her but i didn't, she told me it was all true(trying to boost my[at that time] inexistent self-esteem)but no it wasn't true.

WTF that can't be real. Imagine saying that to your son if he's not chad. Jesus.

She has good intentions. But damn, that does not help me. I already have a tendency to daydream and imagine a lot of things, I don't need any more delusions of grandeur.

I guess she wants grandkids. Your son being 26 and never having kissed a girl must be soul-crushing.
How pissed would you be if a foid actually liked you and never did anything about it? Such a waste.

ask her to point one

Mine told that too. Ultimate cope that the loser she chose to betabux and her genes are a failure.
Lol same here. She even named some roasties who asked for my pics and asked to meet me.

How pissed would you be if a foid actually liked you and never did anything about it? Such a waste.

If a foid actually likes you, then you don't have to do anything about it. They will. If she isn't talking to you (her initiating first) and trying to set up a date with you, she doesn't like you.

My dad was a Chad and my mum is still okay looking even now at her age, so she assumes I’m super handsome - I am not.

She thinks I’m a super mentalcel, so asked my Chad cousin to help me out with getting women (she had the best intentions here). My cousin’s advice was literally “don’t chase women, let the girls come to you”. He was unable to help once I’d mentioned I’d never been approached by a female. Nice guy, but he’s clueless.

WTF that can't be real. Imagine saying that to your son if he's not chad. Jesus.
As I read somewhere else in here, if your parents say that they have realized you are a 4-5 creep that needs some self esteem less you kys.

My cousin’s advice was literally “don’t chase women, let the girls come to you”. He was unable to help once I’d mentioned I’d never been approached by a female. Nice guy, but he’s clueless.

Exactly. See my above post.

My mom is convinced that I’m a slayer but I just don’t put enough effort in or whatever. JFL

My mom is convinced that I’m a slayer but I just don’t put enough effort in or whatever. JFL
My mom always told me I was cute. LMAO if I was I wouldn't be here posting.

You are a fakecel Chad slayer

"My mom said I'm beautiful." It's unreal to be like that.
I bet many girls framed my picture and worship me every night. R-right.

Mums will be mums.