Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom was a witch

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
shed randomly start laughing like a witch in front of me to try to scare me when i was a kid. it was creepy.

Any chance your mother is a moroccan foid? :feelskek:

shed randomly start laughing like a witch in front of me to try to scare me when i was a kid. it was creepy.
Wizard = 30+ male virgin
Witch = 30+ female virgin (unicorn; impossible)

@Sheogorath knows more. It's Wizchan slang.

it's not impossible if a father locks his daughter away for 3 decades so other men can't inseminate her, but that's a waste of her ovaries

Bitch was try to cast a spell on you like vodoo magic

I like sandwitches!

Haram, but not illegal in Morocco.
Men really will tolerate anything.

America has a witch problem, too. Lots of low-key wiccans. The whiter the area, the more there are. They have pagan festivals where they sell crystals and incense and do faggot pagan witchcraft together. I went to a meetup group hoping to get laid and it was the whitest room I'd ever seen. But most folk don't believe in spirits or demons, so they just think it's quirky or that they have some screws loose.

Arguably, the abortion industry is the return of Moloch. I've come to really hate the thought of witches shitting up my world with their faggotry.

Men really will tolerate anything.

America has a witch problem, too. Lots of low-key wiccans. The whiter the area, the more there are. They have pagan festivals where they sell crystals and incense and do faggot pagan witchcraft together. I went to a meetup group hoping to get laid and it was the whitest room I'd ever seen. But most folk don't believe in spirits or demons, so they just think it's quirky or that they have some screws loose.

Arguably, the abortion industry is the return of Moloch. I've come to really hate the thought of witches shitting up my world with their faggotry.
demons are real

I truly believe some sort of demonic parasite has latched itself onto me. Probably stemming from my constant negativity and low mood.