Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom wants me to be a white knighting cuck

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Yesterday I was playing GTA 4 EFLC on my PC and my mom said she wanted to watch me. In GTA 4 when you push women NPC’s around all the white knight male NPC’s attack you. So that’s what I was doing. I was just beating up white knights in the game. When I was beating up the white knights I said to my mom “look at these white knighting retards trying to defend m’lady” and my mom said “if you saw a girl getting pushed around you would step in and defend her right” and I said “no I’m not a white knight” and she said that “men should never put their hands on a women even if the women is the attacker” and then she said to me that if I see a women getting pushed around by someone I should step in and help the women :feelskek:

After that I said I wouldn’t let a female beat the shit out of me. She said that I should start “treating every girl like a princess” if I want to get a girlfriend. Btw my mom knows that I absolutely fucking hate women and I told her that many times. So I don’t know why she thinks telling me that I should start “treating every girl like a princess” is going to make me agree with her. I’ve tried to blackpill her but she always denies it and starts saying bluepill bullshit like “just be confident” “its your personality” “just be a nicer person” ( I am a nice person irl btw ) she’s just super fucking bluepilled

Last edited:
You sound underage as fuck. Also tell your mother to fuck off, if you want to kill foids in a videogame or IRL just do it. Not for her or anyone else to decide what your actions are

Why does your mom care?

Just risk your life for random women theory

tell her to fuck off

Fuck her to establish dominance.

Yesterday I was playing GTA 4 EFLC on my PC and my mom said she wanted to watch me. In GTA 4 when you push women NPC’s around all the white knight male NPC’s attack you. So that’s what I was doing. I was just beating up white knights in the game. When I was beating up the white knights I said to my mom “look at these white knighting retards trying to defend m’lady” and my mom said “if you saw a girl getting pushed around you would step in and defend her right” and I said “no I’m not a white knight” and she said that “men should never put their hands on a women even if the women is the attacker” and then she said to me that if I see a women getting pushed around by someone I should step in and help the women :feelskek:

After that I said I wouldn’t let a female beat the shit out of me. She said that I should start “treating every girl like a princess” if I want to get a girlfriend. Btw my mom knows that I absolutely fucking hate women and I told her that many times. So I don’t know why she thinks telling me that I should start “treating every girl like a princess” is going to make me agree with her. I’ve tried to blackpill her but she always denies it and starts saying bluepill bullshit like “just be confident” “its your personality” “just be a nicer person” ( I am a nice person irl btw ) she’s just super fucking bluepilled
Your mom sounds like a cunt tbh. Cut ties with her immediately.

She probably thinks you're gay now

Foids dont find incel white knights attractive

I have so many wtfs about this story. Why does she watch you play games? I my mom comes near me i just go in the menu and wait

I have so many wtfs about this story. Why does she watch you play games? I my mom comes near me i just go in the menu and wait
I guess she’s just bored. She says the games I play are interesting. I don’t really mind her watching though
She probably thinks you're gay now
No she knows about me always being rejected by foids when I try to talk to them

I think our moms lie to us. “Just be respectful and genuine” such bullshit, and they know it

Punch her in the face,she sounds like a typical roastie idk how you can bear living with a cunt like that.

I think this is LARP and I hope this is LARP too tbh..

Btw my mom knows that I absolutely fucking hate women and I told her that many times

I think for women "hate" means "hate teeeheee". For women the only thing that shows dislike towards something is a slap to the face.

if you want to kill foids in a videogame or IRL just do it.

It's because of these brainwashing movies where a chad saves a woman and later marries her.Doesn't work for incels,she wouldn't even thank you and would feel entitled to that.

Your mom sounds like blue pill drone

All mothers want their low tier sons to be npc whiteknights. A mom would never tell that to his chad son

I miss GTA IV....mostly play GTA V these days

In my opinion gta 4 is better than gta 5. Gta 4 has better fist fighting and more realistic car physics/gunplay
Yeah, the whole mood and feel of GTA 4 was better, but I like the big variety of clothes in GTA V