Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mom told me that I'm "beyond help" and I think its the best compliment ever

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
It means that I'm so far above degeneracy, that those crabs have lost all hopes of dragging me down again into that filth of sluttery and cuckery. It means I'm free from all the brainwashing that forced me to become a soycuck, respect wahmen and slave for their Chad masters.

Now I'm a truly enlightened being untethered from the vices of this cucked world.

Bitch is probably the reason you are incel in the first place, dont forget it

what triggered her saying this?

what triggered her saying this?
I kept nagging about my overbite and how it makes me look ugly. She usually responds by saying "No, you look good, don't worry about it", but today she got mad and said "I'm beyond help"

I kept nagging about my overbite and how it makes me look ugly. She usually responds by saying "No, you look good, don't worry about it", but today she got mad and said "I'm beyond help"
it's funny how women are usually like the terminator in being able to pick out flaws in men, but when it comes to their own sons most are not able to see any faults at all, they're like "how could my genes and the genes of the best male i was able to get knocked up by create a subhuman?"

it's funny how women are usually like the terminator in being able to pick out flaws in men, but when it comes to their own sons most are not able to see any faults at all, they're like "how could my genes and the genes of the best male i was able to get knocked up by create a subhuman?"
Truer words were never spoken

Imagine caring about what a worthless foid thinks of you :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back