Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Mom Told Me "I Always Thought of you as a Pathetic Waste"

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
I guess I deserve to be insulted by my mom for what i said about her being a golddigger but this one hurt since she is basically saying she ALWAYS disliked me, which is true. Even before i knew what an incel was she always said i was a weirdo and a freak which i was but still. I was bullied a lot and i tried fighting back but then my mom said i was a monster for lowering myself to their level, and i know on a subconscious level that's because she thinks i deserve to be bullied and always did. I mean why would a mother never say anything when their kid is being hit in front of everyone on the playground but yell whenever i hit back, at first i thought it was because she didn't want to try to control someone elses kid but there's more to it. She always thought i was pathetic even in elementary school when she was a volunteer watch and that's why she would let other kids bully me but never let me fight back, she thought i deserved it for being a genetic waste unlike my brother (i always had some problems socially and my face has always been noticeably asymmetrical)

I'm sorry to hear that bro, you don't deserve that and didn't deserve that.

I would advise you to read about growing up with a narcissistic parent. That's what she is.

you should have included this in your thread with you calling your mom a goldigger no need to postmaxx

you should have included this in your thread with you calling your mom a goldigger no need to postmaxx

This literally just happened 20 minutes ago. After i made the other post

No you don't deserve it, even if you were a total waste, you would be a waste because of her shitty genetics and the shitty genetics of the man she chose. Plus it was that bitch who brought you to life.

Stop making up stories lmao

rly your life is actually insane if this is true im skeptical not going to lie but you do you

I'll start recording these interactions and posting them.
No you don't deserve it, even if you were a total waste, you would be a waste because of her shitty genetics and the shitty genetics of the man she chose. Plus it was that bitch who brought you to life.

She's actually an ex-model with top tier genes. My inceldom is from my ugly as fuck dad who i know she only married since he's really rich.
Narcissistic is not some little thing, it is people without empathy, without love.

It's just a little less bad than sociopathy, but narcissists are just as destructive.

Read this:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/communication-success/201602/10-signs-narcissistic-parent

Interesting, i will read this.

Parents who do not defend/statusmaxx/socialmaxx their own children are fucking awful.

I hate mothers. They are literally the source of all evil.

Where is your father in all this? Is he is in the picture, why is he okay with your mom talking down on you?

Where is your father in all this? Is he is in the picture, why is he okay with your mom talking down on you?

My father is a huge cuck who's near scared of my mom

Try to stay away from her. She says something like that to you, never see her again. Maybe she'll regret saying those things when she's on her deathbed and you're not there.