Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom thinks im a sex haver

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I remember when I was 16 I used to have panties hidden in my room that I would sniff at night and jerk off, one time I came back home from school and my mom said she found a pair of panty in my room and asked if i had gotten a gf and sneaked her in the house sometime, because I didn't want to appear as a panty sniffing creep I told her I got a gf and im sexually active :lul: :lul: :lul: then she always believed I had a gf and had sex before. Now whenever I tell her It's not easy to find a gf she's like, "you've done it before you can do it again!"
@Incelius Savage @Recluse
ego boost tbh

How did you even get panties at 16

I don’t see how you aren’t getting laid being a millionaire.

its over while I was spending lots of money on panties you had to mow lawns
and i didn’t even get to keep the money half of the time.

you dont, myabe its new policy but I had an account long time ago
My account got disabled when i entered a new one because i made it when i was younger.

Muh oneitis
idk if I actually have a chance with my oneitis i dont even know if its worth trying a second time. If i fail again it''ll be so humilliating and I wont know how to move on

idk if I actually have a chance with my oneitis i dont even know if its worth trying a second time. If i fail again it''ll be so humilliating and I wont know how to move on
Get over yourself. If she saw you as a husband she would’ve approached you already