Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mom thinks I am a pedo

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
My mom is fucking retarded I fucking swear, she only thinks I am a pedo because I have anime girls figures in my room. i fucking hate that bitch cuz wtf is wrong with her
is that really how she thinks about her son like wtf.

can you take a photo of these figures? curious what they look like tbh

my mom threw them away but i had Madoka Magica figures
IMG 4328

ngl i can see how some normie fluoride riddled foid mother can conclude "these are young GIRLS!". obviously they are just figures and don't represent pedophilia in any way, but i am being devils advocate for a retarded normie foid here

personally i don't decorate anything i own and can't recommend it unless you are self sufficient. no point in giving normie parents something to cast judgement on and possibly want you to leave.

She's just acting like an agecuck over anime figures, like normalfags tend to do

well actually you're wrong because Madoka became a god which makes her age irrelevant since she is able to go to the past.
don't debate the age of fictional characters with people. it doesn't matter how old they are. these are fictional creations and aren't sentient. they don't have an age. it's impossible for it to be pedophilia

well actually you're wrong because Madoka became a god which makes her age irrelevant since she is able to go to the past.
I'd say more but I'd be called an "agecuck" or a normie for this.

t
don't debate the age of fictional characters with people. it doesn't matter how old they are. these are fictional creations and aren't sentient. they don't have an age. it's impossible for it to be pedophilia
true and i never sexualize them anyways

t

true and i never sexualize them anyways
not sure why she would do what she did. but normies are unpredictable in their actions.

to add to what i said, debating what age a character that is fictional when accused of pedophilia only legitimizes what they say because it shows you believe what they say

the second you point out the logical fallacy of them not having an age at all they are left clueless what to say like the retards they are

not sure why she would do what she did. but normies are unpredictable in their actions.

to add to what i said, debating what age a character that is fictional when accused of pedophilia only legitimizes what they say because it shows you believe what they say

the second you point out the logical fallacy of them not having an age at all they are left clueless what to say like the retards they are
i fucking hate normies and my mom bro she fucking called me a pedo in front of my slibings

My mom is fucking retarded I fucking swear, she only thinks I am a pedo because I have anime girls figures in my room. i fucking hate that bitch cuz wtf is wrong with her
is that really how she thinks about her son like wtf.
Your mom is in the right. Why the hell did you spend money on figures

i fucking hate normies and my mom bro she fucking called me a pedo in front of my slibings
that is fucked wtf. i hope you are in a position to move out. your parents sound controlling and overbearing

JFL I felt pity for you but madoka? Come on man you had this coming

I see your point but nothing inherently sexual is presented. so even if you are a normie I don't see how his mom extrapolated pedophilia from simply owning it
To you and me, yeah it's nothing much, but put yourself in the shoes of a 30+ year old mother

Your son bought pink anime girl figurines who look like little girls, and all you know of anime is that it's for weird losers

I mean yeah screaming in front of your siblings is taking it too far but what did he really expect?

It is strange that he left out the part that it was madoka magical girls in the title, I wonder why he wouldn't want us knowing that
:feelshaha::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Can you really blame her when the characters look like this?
View attachment 1206529
bro I already tried to explain to her that Madoka is a god that rewrote the laws of the universe and she is able to be everywhere at once in the past, present, and in multiple timelines. She can manipulate time which makes her age irrelevant.

To you and me, yeah it's nothing much, but put yourself in the shoes of a 30+ year old mother

Your son bought pink anime girl figurines who look like little girls, and all you know of anime is that it's for weird losers
I agree she would think it is weird and slightly creepy, but without it being say a nude figure her jumping to outright pedophile seems insane
I mean yeah screaming in front of your siblings is taking it too far but what did he really expect?
like I said, I think as an incel you should have 0 decoration or personal flair to any of your property. you should only do it if you are self sufficient. you are seen as pathetic by your parents giving them any reason to ask you to stop doing something/leave is a stupid move. it's why my computer room looks like a jail cell
IMG 1849

bro I already tried to explain to her that Madoka is a god that rewrote the laws of the universe and she is able to be everywhere at once in the past, present, and in multiple timelines. She can manipulate time which makes her age irrelevant.
nigawatt

I agree she would think it is weird and slightly creepy, but without it being say a nude figure her jumping to outright pedophile seems insane

like I said, I think as an incel you should have 0 decoration or personal flair to any of your property. you should only do it if you are self sufficient. you are seen as pathetic by your parents giving them any reason to ask you to stop doing something/leave is a stupid move. it's why my computer room looks like a jail cell
View attachment 1206536
fuck youre right man i will need to change everything about my room especially my PC wallpapers since they're all Madoka theme

I’d think my son was a tranny if I found that in his room

Bro you just sound like more of a pedophile

"She's actually ageless! It's okay that she looks like that!"

View attachment 1206536
Yeah you have to keep everything clean and be a good goy for your parents

Don't tell me you support pedophilia?
i don't. i bash troons regularly for pedophilia

drawings and figures aren't pedophilia. pedophilia is based on a mental
maturity and ability to understandably consent. fictional characters are not real and have no sentience, and therefore have no mentality to begin with.

Don't think she should call you that but why are you getting loli figures tbh, people are gonna judge you hard for that

i don't. i bash troons regularly for pedophilia

drawings and figures aren't pedophilia. pedophilia is based on a mental
maturity and ability to understandably consent. fictional characters are not real and have no sentience, and therefore have no mentality to begin with.
Pedophilia is also physical though

by definition it isn't. if it was, dating a petite foid irl would be pedophilia. and dating a midget foid would be giga-pedophilia.
I guess it's physical mental and also age because there is fetishes where the girl acts like a kid too

Pedophilia is also physical though
if pedohpilia was a physical thing. there would be a universal age of consent too

the reason age of consent varies so much between countries is because it is determined by how early it is estimated someone can understandably consent. more openly sexual societies have lower AOCs for this reason

AOC was set at 18 for most of american when it was very puritan. if it was re-established now I wouldn't be shocked to see it set at 14 years old with how open and degenerate the country has become