Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom still has infinite SMV

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
My mom made an instagram account couple of weeks ago and now every day thirsty cucks from all around the world are DMing her and asking what she's up to and if she's single and stuff like that.
Now bare in mind, she is 60 years old has only one picture of herself on instagram, the rest are landscape, building and animal pictures.
Imagine this, my mom still has infinite SMV while I can't get a single match on tinder, jfl what is this clown world. Shoot me.

The best part is, she once suggested to me I could try writing to girls on instagram to find a girlfriend, and now she herself is fed up with all the subhumans there trying to flirt.

60YO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im done

My mom made an instagram account couple of weeks ago and now every day thirsty cucks from all around the world are DMing her and asking what she's up to and if she's single and stuff like that.
Now bare in mind, she is 60 years old has only one picture of herself on instagram, the rest are landscape, building and animal pictures.
Imagine this, my mom still has infinite SMV while I can't get a single match on tinder, jfl what is this clown world. Shoot me.

The best part is, she once suggested to me I could try writing to girls on instagram to find a girlfriend, and now she herself is fed up with all the subhumans there trying to flirt.
How can you prove this isnt a larp

I’m curious, is she mayo?

I highly doubt non white women can have this happen to them tbh. Is it curries simping for her or is it mayos as well?

Shit like this happens to my mom IRL she's almost 50. Fucking enrages me that we're considered monsters yet our moms are more sexually valued. Fuck this man.

I remember my mom, with tears in her pathetic fucking eyes, telling me that if I'm gay then I should just be honest with her. She drove herself crazy wondering why at the age of 26 I had never talked about a single girl I liked. I had told her several times of all the ways little Asian men have it hard in the American (Western, really) dating scene. But she wouldn't hear a word of it. At the time she had started making friends with younger women and fashionable gay guys in our area because she started taking those vapid Orange Theory or whatever the fuck fitness classes. She was trying to make up for all the lost time in her 20s and 30s that she spent putting me through hell as a kid, I suppose.

She said it wouldn't be a big deal if I were gay because she likes being friends with gay guys since she doesn't have to worry about them mistaking her attitude for flirtation. I must have made a face like this :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: because she stopped talking to ask me why my face looked that way. I just could not understand what she had just said, how the fuck was my then-54 year old mom still getting male attention from 20-something Chads that just got out of college? She was getting attention from people my age. That's when I realized, that's the life women live and it's useless for us to try to understand

You mom has better personality than you, silly inkwell :soy:.

its over long ago, now go cope and have some fun with it

even at 60 years old when she's infertile guys still want a relationship with her, this shit is getting out of hand wtf..

Some are probably half her age. Wall is a cope.

[UWSL]The best part is, she once suggested to me I could try writing to girls on instagram to find a girlfriend[/UWSL]
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Impossible with the competition. IG is a hotbed for simps.

It's the same way with my mom, she's in her 50s and guys still approach her. (both irl and on social media)

Women just have to exist, that's it. It's pure ragefuel.

Cucks. They should go for younger women, one way or another :feelshaha:

I remember my mom, with tears in her pathetic fucking eyes, telling me that if I'm gay then I should just be honest with her. She drove herself crazy wondering why at the age of 26 I had never talked about a single girl I liked. I had told her several times of all the ways little Asian men have it hard in the American (Western, really) dating scene. But she wouldn't hear a word of it. At the time she had started making friends with younger women and fashionable gay guys in our area because she started taking those vapid Orange Theory or whatever the fuck fitness classes. She was trying to make up for all the lost time in her 20s and 30s that she spent putting me through hell as a kid, I suppose.

She said it wouldn't be a big deal if I were gay because she likes being friends with gay guys since she doesn't have to worry about them mistaking her attitude for flirtation. I must have made a face like this :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: because she stopped talking to ask me why my face looked that way. I just could not understand what she had just said, how the fuck was my then-54 year old mom still getting male attention from 20-something Chads that just got out of college? She was getting attention from people my age. That's when I realized, that's the life women live and it's useless for us to try to understand
It cannot be understated how impossible it is for them to understand our situation

You view life through your life experiences. Their experiences has so drastically different from ours, it's impossible for us to communicate our situation to them

Ok I now asked her again for the details. It was 7 guys in the last two weeks, 3 indian, 3 whites and 1 asian. They seemed to be in their 50s or 60s, only the asian guy seemed really young, about 30 (but it's hard to tell with asians lol).

Yup. A brutal black pill is that all social media are dating apps. Tinder pales in comparison to the biggest dating app, Instagram.

Tell her to send her gifts and use it for your copes.