Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mom Scheduled Family Portrait. Need Advice

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
I'm not doing it. Not negotiable. But I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Need advice.

let’s see how that goes

Die

20200602 021524

I'm not doing it. Not negotiable. But I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Need advice.
Then just don't go for fuck sake, do you think they thought one second about how it would hurt you if you go there?

i also hate the burden of dealing with these types of dilemmas as an incel, it's incredibly frustrating.

do you take pic with ur family to keep them happy, or do you skip it to keep yourself happy and not have to gaze upon ur subhuman looks? personally i wouldnt do it

Someone should do an Incels.co family portrait of all the most notable users on here.

Either pretend to be ill on the day or make yourself ill

go ER before then

it probably wont be up close so you can fraudmaxx

Just refuse. If you really don’t want to do it then pretend to be sick.

"Hey, can we talk for a second?
You know that family portrait you're planning on doing? Well, I'm not going. Look, we know it will save us both the pain and suffering it will cause. I will hate how I look in the photos and we both know I will ruin the photo as I will stand out as the worst looking one in the photo. To save us both from heartache and suffering, I think it's best I sit this out. Okay? Good.
The next thing is, wait. Please don't interrupt me as I'm not done alright? Thanks. Now as I was saying as you were trying to somehow talk me into it because you're probably going to try and guilt trip me into it, as that's how you people usually are, just pretend I don't exist and just go on without me. The world already works that way towards me, right?
Sounds good with you? Thanks for understanding. *Pinch her cheeks in the most condescending way*.
Now if you don't excuse me, you see that corner of the room there? Right there? That spot? Yeah, if you smell anything it's not going to be that I farted or not showered or anything. I'm just going to go over there and just rot away for a bit. Oh, and if that's too politically incorrect for you then I'm so sorry. I meant to say I'm going to go in the corner to decompose a bit and wither away out of everyone's existence because we all know I'm the one that ruins the mood all the time. We both know that I'm just a product that's defective in the world and the only reason I'm still here is because there's no recall on defective beings. I mean there is, but it's a one-way ticket. You know what I mean? Either way, I'm glad we've had this discussion and I'm thankful you understood where I'm coming from.
Thank you for understanding and just go away, please.
Oh and have a nice life."

"Hey, can we talk for a second?
You know that family portrait you're planning on doing? Well, I'm not going. Look, we know it will save us both the pain and suffering it will cause. I will hate how I look in the photos and we both know I will ruin the photo as I will stand out as the worst looking one in the photo. To save us both from heartache and suffering, I think it's best I sit this out. Okay? Good.
The next thing is, wait. Please don't interrupt me as I'm not done alright? Thanks. Now as I was saying as you were trying to somehow talk me into it because you're probably going to try and guilt trip me into it, as that's how you people usually are, just pretend I don't exist and just go on without me. The world already works that way towards me, right?
Sounds good with you? Thanks for understanding. *Pinch her cheeks in the most condescending way*.
Now if you don't excuse me, you see that corner of the room there? Right there? That spot? Yeah, if you smell anything it's not going to be that I farted or not showered or anything. I'm just going to go over there and just rot away for a bit. Oh, and if that's too politically incorrect for you then I'm so sorry. I meant to say I'm going to go in the corner to decompose a bit and wither away out of everyone's existence because we all know I'm the one that ruins the mood all the time. We both know that I'm just a product that's defective in the world and the only reason I'm still here is because there's no recall on defective beings. I mean there is, but it's a one-way ticket. You know what I mean? Either way, I'm glad we've had this discussion and I'm thankful you understood where I'm coming from.
Thank you for understanding and just go away, please.
Oh and have a nice life."
Ladies and gentlemen. We have a winner. The Russian judge awards this a ten.

Here's what I've come up with. The portrait is August 4.

On August 2 I'm going to say I scratched my eye at work, and the Doctor insists I wear a pirate patch for a week.

So, sorry, go ahead without me

Nobody wants to see a pirate, or an infected oozing smelly eyehole......draining puss, bile, and noxious bacterial fumes.......all the while dripping a bloody pattern of drippy looking slime onto a white dress shirt

Last edited:
Photo ops are the incel'a worst enemy tbh. I still get a heart attack whenever I accidentally open the front facing camera and a troll is staring back at me jfl

it's not a big deal jfl at this autism

Here's what I've come up with. The portrait is August 4.

On August 2 I'm going to say I scratched my eye at work, and the Doctor insists I wear a pirate patch for a week.

So, sorry, go ahead without me

Nobody wants to see a pirate, or an infected oozing smelly eyehole......draining puss, bile, and noxious bacterial fumes.......all the while dripping a bloody pattern of drippy looking slime onto a white dress shirt

Decent idea

it's not a big deal jfl at this autism

This. Have the pictures made to make your mom happy. You don't even have to look at the end result you know... it's how I handle this sort of shit.

This. Have the pictures made to make your mom happy. You don't even have to look at the end result you know... it's how I handle this sort of shit.
You are right. I should do it. But I decided to ratchet down the stress in my life. I allow myself certain things.