Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom says i need to change my perspective on life and get married

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
So I was talking to my mom and I told her I wasn't going to get married because women today are thots. She told me that I need to change my perspective on things and get married and have children because that's what life is about. It's not like I even have a choice lol. Most parents really are oblivious. They act like you don't have these basic needs because you are not trying. They don't know how fucking over it is. I guess it's just her trying to preserve her genetics for the next generation.

It only does work if you are at least 4/10+

If only I was 4/10+ I would flaunt my wealth and degree and use that money to beta and cuckmaxx instead of being a rotter

I can't betgabuxx because of my height face and race

Cuck fucking post wall roastie :feelspuke:

Parents are in the Blue by Default. Marrying in this world that Marks Woman as a Goddess , is cucked.

Sounds like your mom just wants grandchildren. My mom hounded me about marriage and kids until my sister got knocked up and now she doesn't care.

this is your chance to ascend give it a shot. If it doesnt work you can LDAR maxxing

So I was talking to my mom and I told her I wasn't going to get married because women today are thots. She told me that I need to change my perspective on things and get married
Changing your perspective won’t change the reality of them being whores