Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom says I can’t refer to foids as “the gatekeepers of sex” anymore

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My bitch mother told me that “in 2024”, I could not refer to foids as being the gatekeepers of sex, nor could I say that I am a “32-year-old kissless virgin” anymore.

That’s how I know I’m correct - because, foids become offended by me presenting them with logic.

Logically, foids should allow me through the gates of sex, I am: not fat, I’m educated, I have no criminal record, I have a steady job, I speak fluent English, I shower often, I have a sense of humor, I have hobbies, and I like sports (the entertainment industry is huge in the United States).

Although, since I am not chad - I have become a 32-year-old kissless virgin.

Brutal

That's how it is when you are living in Stalinist Russia - you can't speak badly about the powers at be. :feelsYall:

living in Stalinist Russia
I live in Russia & recently our government banned ability to change gender in documents, make transgender operations, buy hormonal preparates, marriage & having childrens for trans-persons. It happend a few days after i finally decide that i'm female.

"No he definitely has a bad personality and doesn't take any showers" :foidSoy:

your mother didn't refer to foids as the 'gatekeepers of sex'

last night

Thats the same as soys once they start losing the argument which is after like your first response the soy goes into all the usual emotional, name calling and other cognitive dissonance and denial soy ways.

And the final soy way is to walk off butthurt and his parting words are 'I am right and you are wrong, period' with his chin up high.

Last edited: