Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom saw the fitx video (with 1 million+ total views) and gave me a bluepilled lecture.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
★★★★★
I'm not going to explain the situation 1000 times but I already did it. Basically I went on a redpiller's free call and asked him if I should get plastic surgery, got ridiculed after and the video went super viral.

My brother was in it, my siblings saw it, the internet clowned on me which was pure ropeful, and my single mom (I'm a nigger) so black single mom, 1 hour lecture which was ropefuel. She said a bunch of bluepilled "Just interact with people", "stop going on these websites", "you don't need plastic surgery" "personality" :foidSoy: :soy:

Basically every bluepilled line in existence.

I lost -100000 aura in the span of a week.

My life was shit before, but now it's real tricky.

My family thinks I'm a loser. The internet thinks I'm a loser. Over 700k views on tiktok, over 200k views on Instagram, over 100k views on Youtube shorts combined with the Youtube video hundreds of thousands of views on instagram and youtube. Hundreds of laughing emojis. I am an internet clown.

My government name is also associated with the situation. I can't enjoy copes. Yesterday I was in the middle of beating it, and after a couple minutes, I pulled my pants up and literally left the room. Like "Fuck it"

I was playing a mobile game, then deleted it. Reading a manga online, then closed the tab. Can't even enjoy copes in my situation.

> Be me
> Internet clown
> Called a loser online in the comments/laughing stock
> Family thinks I'm a loser
> And to top it all off, how I look is the exact same, and I'm still ugly and 5'6.

It's literally so over.

What could I do to change this:

> Be a different person. Reincarnatepill.
> Unironically, get famous on social media. Just become famouspill. Because Sneako can be a cuck, but quickly move on from the controversy because he's a famous influencer. Adam22 can let his wife get piped by BBC, but because he's famous, quickly move on. Nick Fuentes can go on a date with a catboy, because he's famous, quickly move on. Zherka can get beat up on the street. Famous, quickly move on. The only way I could redeem myself from this extremely embarrassing situation would be somehow not being a loser and become big on social media so people online know me beyond that controversy. But that's like saying "Just win the lottery bro"
> Show my family I'm not a loser, by somehow fixing every problem I have. Become good at speaking, become rich somehow which is another impossiblepill.
> LL surgery and facial surgery which is ironically the topic discussed that got me into this mess. That's not affordable and costs thousands and thousands of dollars.

"His situation is comically terrible. Family's given up on him, clowned on by hundreds of thousands (it's past the 1 million views mark in total) of people online, short and ugly black teenager with a single mother. Mental breakdowns in high school, isolated and no friends in high school. Parents separated. Now he wants to make tons of money to get multiple facial surgeries and redeem himself from being an internet clown."

Sounds like a badly written TV show.

I'm not going to rope, I'm not even going to cope because I can't enjoy copes anymore.

My life is a comedic horror movie. What would you do in my situation, when you're getting clowned on with 1+ million view count, over 700k views on tiktok, over 200k on insta, +100k views on youtube, that's literally over 1 million views, it will get to one million+ views on tiktok alone.

It's comical in a sense. Simplified, all I did was ask a redpiller if I should get plastic surgery because I'm ugly, what else can I do to stop being ugly lol. But there's been intense ramifications/consequences as a result of it.

Clowned by thousands, whole family saw it, can't enjoy copes anymore, and I'm still sub5 and 5'6 haha it really is over.

There are some pros. Maybe it's good in a sense that I feel guilty for vidya and I've gained even more popularity in blackpill spaces, but this whole situation fucked me over.

At least it worked in that I care less about my looks now. Kinda hard to give a shit about flared ears when you're getting clowned on by the entire internet.

"You have a mosquito bite? I've amputated your leg so now you don't have to worry about the mosquito bite."'

I'm not going to rope, but I'm honestly probably going to delusionmax. I'll use my inability to enjoy anything and just do work all day prolly. Besides going on discord and .is, the only thing I did today was a workout and coding. I'm going to probably try to capitalize on the clowning and grow on social media as well because what else can I do?

Last edited:
thats fucking brutal bro, why would you do this in the first place?

thats fucking brutal bro, why would you do this in the first place?

I was dumb. Some people who I was debating with in the server pressured me into getting on a call with the owner, and that's exactly what I did.

I was dumb. Some people who I was debating with in the server pressured me into getting on a call with the owner, and that's exactly what I did.
Damn bro, if you just ignore it, it will go away in time. Or you could max out the situation and try to take it somewhere, depends on how popular the videos get. Best of luck.

Tbh brocel you probably won't feel to bad as time passes.

You'll probably just get over it in a few weeks/months.

I wish you luck on growing on social media brocel :feelsYall:

Damn bro, if you just ignore it, it will go away in time. Or you could max out the situation and try to take it somewhere, depends on how popular the videos get. Best of luck.
Thanks for your luck.

Internet will forget about it after a couple of weeks.

But doxxing yourself isn't a great idea if you're going to throw out blackpills. People aren't comfortable with the truth.

Extremely low IQ. How did I fumble that bad?
I expected better from you. Going to debate some redpill fuck who sees us as infERior specimens. NAAHHH.

Tbh brocel you probably won't feel to bad as time passes.

You'll probably just get over it in a few weeks/months.

I wish you luck on growing on social media brocel :feelsYall:
Thanks. It's likely not going to die down, it's going to go even more viral to maybe a 2 to 3 million view count total. It's already past 1 million view count in total. Just ignoring it is a bad move imo. It's better to try to make reaction videos to it to try to change the narrative although it will be a spec and do nothing likely.

Internet will forget about it after a couple of weeks.

But doxxing yourself isn't a great idea if you're going to throw out blackpills. People aren't comfortable with the truth.

Already doxxed. I'm probably going to make videos about the softmaxxing/gymmaxxing stuff I'll do because my plan was to softmax and hardmax and I'll also social skills max. If I just embarrassed myself further, that would be a double L. I won't make overly blackpilled videos

I expected better from you. Going to debate some redpill fuck who sees us as infERior specimens. NAAHHH.
I should have known that would be a bad idea. Why did I even agree to it? I'm dumber than a nigger for that, and I am one

Thanks. It's likely not going to die down, it's going to go even more viral to maybe a 2 to 3 million view count total. It's already past 1 million view count in total. Just ignoring it is a bad move imo. It's better to try to make reaction videos to it to try to change the narrative although it will be a spec and do nothing likely.

Already doxxed. I'm probably going to make videos about the softmaxxing/gymmaxxing stuff I'll do because my plan was to softmax and hardmax and I'll also social skills max. If I just embarrassed myself further, that would be a double L. I won't make overly blackpilled videos
try to make money off of it, if you already made yourself look stupid what does it matter going deeper? seriously bro, try to capitalize off of it and become a richcel.

try to make money off of it, if you already made yourself look stupid what does it matter going deeper? seriously bro, try to capitalize off of it and become a richcel.
That does make sense, fame through controversy, but if I go too far, I could be banned

I just need to find a way to grow on social media somehow, because if there's 1 bad video of me online, but I have 20 good videos..., that's the analogy in my head.

That does make sense, fame through controversy, but if I go too far, I could be banned

I just need to find a way to grow on social media somehow, because if there's 1 bad video of me online, but I have 20 good videos..., that's the analogy in my head.
Become the next andrew tate bro, you got this.

Your mom was right in that you should stop interacting with those redpilled assheads. Let's hope you won't be in a laughingstock for much longer. My sincerest condolences brocel.
It's better to try to make reaction videos to it to try to change the narrative
I'm afraid you'll just make an even bigger clown out of yourself.

Your mom was right in that you should stop interacting with those redpilled assheads. Let's hope you won't be in a laughingstock for much longer. My sincerest condolences brocel.

Thanks for your condolences but it's likely, it will go even more viral and the clowning will continue for around a month maybe, but even after it dies down, people will still clown on it. It's probably permanent, like how Sneako will always be called a cuck despite his situation happening 3 years ago. It's something I have to live with now.

I'm afraid you'll just make an even bigger clown out of yourself.
True, but doing nothing whilst it's growing even more viral is suifuel

fr. Double down on it and gain a following that way and get that sweet sweet ad revenue

fr. Double down on it and gain a following that way and get that sweet sweet ad revenue

I agree with that, I shouldn't shy away from the blackpill because the blackpill is the truth, although I won't use terms like incel and sub5 because I don't want to get banned

I need to post and grow a following, the more popular I become, the less it will affects me (although I can't reverse it because it's permanent), if no one knows me then all they can base off me is the cut up call so I have to gain a following

fuck that retarded zoomer trends

also thats what you get for joining a call with redpiller

i guess you are young. Learn from your mistakes not to be a fucking retard

fuck that retarded zoomer trends

also thats what you get for joining a call with redpiller

i guess you are young. Learn from your mistakes not to be a fucking retard

I lied about my age because there was a 21+ age restriction for the call, I'm 18 so I am a youngcel and I see how I was retarded. I'll try to not make the same mistake again

I'm not going to explain the situation 1000 times but I already did it. Basically I went on a redpiller's free call and asked him if I should get plastic surgery, got ridiculed after and the video went super viral.

My brother was in it, my siblings saw it, the internet clowned on me which was pure ropeful, and my single mom (I'm a nigger) so black single mom, 1 hour lecture which was ropefuel. She said a bunch of bluepilled "Just interact with people", "stop going on these websites", "you don't need plastic surgery" "personality" :foidSoy: :soy:

My family thinks I'm a loser. The internet thinks I'm a loser. Over 700k views on tiktok, over 200k views on Instagram, over 100k views on Youtube shorts combined with the Youtube video hundreds of thousands of views on instagram and youtube. Hundreds of laughing emojis. I am an internet clown.

My government name is also associated with the situation. I can't enjoy copes. Yesterday I was in the middle of beating it, and after a couple minutes, I pulled my pants up and literally left the room. Like "Fuck it"

I was playing a mobile game, then deleted it. Reading a manga online, then closed the tab. Can't even enjoy copes in my situation.

> Be me
> Internet clown
> And to top it all off, how I look is the exact same, and I'm still ugly and 5'6.

It's literally so over.

> Unironically, get famous on social media. Just become famouspill. Because Sneako can be a cuck, but quickly move on from the controversy because he's a famous influencer. Adam22 can let his wife get piped by BBC, but because he's famous, quickly move on. Nick Fuentes can go on a date with a catboy, because he's famous, quickly move on. Zherka can get beat up on the street. Famous, quickly move on. The only way I could redeem myself from this extremely embarrassing situation would be somehow not being a loser and become big on social media so people online know me beyond that controversy. But that's like saying "Just win the lottery bro"
> Show my family I'm not a loser, by somehow fixing every problem I have. Become good at speaking, become rich somehow which is another impossiblepill.
> LL surgery and facial surgery which is ironically the topic discussed that got me into this mess. That's not affordable and costs thousands and thousands of dollars.

"His situation is comically terrible. Family's given up on him, clowned on by hundreds of thousands (it's past the 1 million views mark in total) of people online, short and ugly black teenager with a single mother. Mental breakdowns in high school, isolated and no friends in high school. Parents separated. Now he wants to make tons of money to get multiple facial surgeries and redeem himself from being an internet clown."

I'm not going to rope, I'm not even going to cope because I can't enjoy copes anymore.

My life is a comedic horror movie. What would you do in my situation, when you're getting clowned on with 1+ million view count, over 700k views on tiktok, over 200k on insta, +100k views on youtube, that's literally over 1 million views, it will get to one million+ views on tiktok alone.

It's comical in a sense. Simplified, all I did was ask a redpiller if I should get plastic surgery because I'm ugly, what else can I do to stop being ugly lol. But there's been intense ramifications/consequences as a result of it.

Clowned by thousands, whole family saw it, can't enjoy copes anymore, and I'm still sub5 and 5'6 haha it really is over.

There are some pros. Maybe it's good in a sense that I feel guilty for vidya and I've gained even more popularity in blackpill spaces, but this whole situation fucked me over.

At least it worked in that I care less about my looks now. Kinda hard to give a shit about flared ears when you're getting clowned on by the entire internet.

"You have a mosquito bite? I've amputated your leg so now you don't have to worry about the mosquito bite."'

I'm not going to rope, but I'm honestly probably going to delusionmax. I'll use my inability to enjoy anything and just do work all day prolly. Besides going on discord and .is, the only thing I did today was a workout and coding. I'm going to probably try to capitalize on the clowning and grow on social media as well because what else can I do?
Listen bro, I'm not going to clown you like everyone
I have to admit, you have balls
I would have hoped on just to debate no matter what.
I felt the pain of your single mom spewing bluepilled lines.
My parents haven't noticed that I'm incel, so I could be lucky
Just fake being on self improvement for a week and lay low during this time period. Everyone will forget including your siblings but not sure about the mother. She will be keeping a close eye on you until you move out unfortunately

Listen bro, I'm not going to clown you like everyone
I have to admit, you have balls
I would have hoped on just to debate no matter what.
I felt the pain of your single mom spewing bluepilled lines.
My parents haven't noticed that I'm incel, so I could be lucky
Just fake being on self improvement for a week and lay low during this time period. Everyone will forget including your siblings but not sure about the mother. She will be keeping a close eye on you until you move out unfortunately

I wish everyone would forget but it's likely going to blow up even more. I estimate it will go past 2 - 3 million views in total view count. I probably have to do self improvement for real, it's the only thing I can do because I can't enjoy anything anyways, it's not as if there's anything else I could do.

I'll have to find a way to move out as soon as possible because she won't support surgerymaxxing

This is the downside of being low inhib. I'd never show my face on the internet in the first place. What made you thought it was a good idea to go on his video?

> Be me
> Internet clown

It's literally so over.

All the solutions are unrealistic for different reasons, I don’t see you getting surgeries because your moms not gonna finance it, you’re too non nt to get a job on too of being ugly and your real name and face being associated with a socially unacceptable movement (this). and even if you did get surgery you’d till sbe a 5’6 autistic blackcel, and if you had mental breakdowns and had no friends in high school you definitely are one. Best advice is try to rekindle your relationship with your family, possibly clear your name to get a job and enjoy the rest of your life autistic+black ltn+this+5’6 is a death sentence brocel it’s brutal.

did you know the tyrone dickhead was gonna post it when you got on?

I think he took the video on IG but on tiktok it racked and the gaslighting from the normiefags in the comments is insane

Dude at this point lolcowmax or something just make a profit out of it if you look at schizos like tyree smeed daniel larson cyraxx chrischan beetlejuice try to be funny in a way if you’re comfortable with the humiliation if not i’d just neet until the shits over with

Saw the reel a few days ago, didnt know it was a fellow .is brocel, brutal

im gonna pretend I didnt see this

is that you?
I turned 18 a couple days ago. At the time of the call I was 17. I joined .is early because I knew it was over, but I'm 18 now. My birthday is Juy 18th, 2006.

All the solutions are unrealistic for different reasons, I don’t see you getting surgeries because your moms not gonna finance it, you’re too non nt to get a job on too of being ugly and your real name and face being associated with a socially unacceptable movement (this). and even if you did get surgery you’d till sbe a 5’6 autistic blackcel, and if you had mental breakdowns and had no friends in high school you definitely are one. Best advice is try to rekindle your relationship with your family, possibly clear your name to get a job and enjoy the rest of your life autistic+black ltn+this+5’6 is a death sentence brocel it’s brutal.

It's brutally over. I didn't even have a chance. That's why I'm delusionmaxxed to such a strong extent. Why am I even trying to get surgery? Why do I even waste time thinking about plans?

People say it's over for them solely for a poor race. People say it's over for them solely because of being non NT. People say it's over for them solely for being short. People say it's over for them solely for being a sub5. I got the whole package of inceldom, and my face and name is associated with inceldom. It's impossible to clear my name because the video is that viral.

I made a miscalculation. On tiktok, over 700k views. On instagram, over 200k views. On youtube shorts, it's not 100k views, but over 200k views. It's only been a week. In a month the combined total will be over 2 million views.

Family is bluepilled so that would never happen.

My life is fucked. I'm one of the truest of truecels.

Despite the seriousness of the situation, I chuckle at the sheer absurdity of it.

I'm not going to rope though.

I think he took the video on IG but on tiktok it racked and the gaslighting from the normiefags in the comments is insane

Very insane. Thousands of virtue signaling and bluepilled comments.

This is the downside of being low inhib. I'd never show my face on the internet in the first place. What made you thought it was a good idea to go on his video?

It was a terrible idea. The con of being a retardcel. Some guys I was arguing with on the server said "Join the live." "Tell this to fit." "Say you're 21". I thought to myself "sure, why not?". Joined, got humilated on the stream, posted on multiple platforms, nigga didn't even ask consent, nigga just posted it everywhere.

It's so over now. You think life is hard but it can get a lot harder.

It was a terrible idea. The con of being a retardcel. Some guys I was arguing with on the server said "Join the live." "Tell this to fit." "Say you're 21". I thought to myself "sure, why not?". Joined, got humilated on the stream, posted on multiple platforms, nigga didn't even ask consent, nigga just posted it everywhere.

can you sue him?

I don't think you came across that bad in the video tbh. You was just venting about your situation.

Dude at this point lolcowmax or something just make a profit out of it if you look at schizos like tyree smeed daniel larson cyraxx chrischan beetlejuice try to be funny in a way if you’re comfortable with the humiliation if not i’d just neet until the shits over with
It's permanent because the view count is already past 1 million in total and it will continue growing.

Been humiliated my entire life so I'm less mad about it now. I was really pissed off yesturday but I care less now.

Lolcowing for content could work but I wouldn't know how to grow enough with that type of content to actually make money from it.

It's permanent because the view count is already past 1 million in total and it will continue growing.

Been humiliated my entire life so I'm less mad about it now. I was really pissed off yesturday but I care less now.

Lolcowing for content could work but I wouldn't know how to grow enough with that type of content to actually make money from it.
no bro lolcowing always ends badly look at boogie, chris chan, smooth sanchez, daniel larson, welven the great all of them ended badly to tragically. Just rekindle with your family, get a job, and live your life. With your autism ascensions gonna be very hard, maybe you can geomaxx after you earn enough shekels. Try to ignore whats going on with fitxfearless, sue his dickhead tyrone ass if you can.

I’d be pissed off if somebody posted a debate where they humiliated me to instagram, tik tok, and youtube with a million followers without my consent or even knowledge. But he probably has some sort of disclaimer you forgot to read before that. So it probably won’t work. But still worth a try.

Or do you think you could sue him for like posting your video without consent and harrassing you online to humiliate you to the public by any chance? I mean youre an 06 cel like me but i can understand if you dont want any legal trouble lol it was just a random thought

If I were you, I would go ER. First my priority target would be the redpillER that ruined my life and made it worse. People wouldn't recognize his face after I am done with him. After that, I would go home and brutally murdER my family (if you hate them so much, if not I guess they can escape my wrath). After I am fully equipped with guns and grenades, I would go outside and murdER anybody that is in my sight. Kinda like that Hatred video game. If I get cornered by faggot cops and feds, I would keep on firing until I am dead. I won't let them get to me.

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging the OP to do the shit I said on my post. This is just me releasing my angER and revolt on this post about this cruel and unforgiving world where scumbags like that redpillER escape with garbage like this and millions of "people" supporting this disgusting behavior just because of his looks. So get off my back, you FBI failed-abortion cunt, you got no proof on me.

Last edited:
can you sue him?
I don't want to sue him, because it was my fault for going on the live. To be honest, I don't really care about online footprint because I was reposting Nick Fuentes clips on my government name twitter account, and I doxxed myself on incels.is, by saying my real name.

Maybe I should retardmax/delusionmax. :feelstastyman:. Double down on it. It was already fucking over from the start. Even if I was a good boy, was bluepilled, I would still be short, ugly and nonNT.

Was I wrong in that video? Socially inept and stupid looking. But my position was still right in that I would benefit from pinning the ears and changing the nigger nose. If I was right and it was simply the way that I spoke and acted which caused the backlash.

There's no point of trying to clear my name because it will grow even more viral.

My online footprint is already fucked.

If my footprint is already fucked, why not just double down? There's no point in trying to hide it when it can't be hidden.

If I was already fucked from the start, it makes sense to just execute all risk.

Beyond making money, the biggest thing I have to do is improve my speaking skills/social awareness. I don't want to hide, be a good boy, try to remove my online footprint.

I want to be a bad boy, double down on the entire situation, improve my speaking skills and prove that I'm right about everything I said.

This world and society is already a shithole. Why follow the unspoken rules of society?

Maybe this is dumb as fuck, and I'm going to be homeless in a couple of years, but it's better to give my goals a shot before I just conform with a terrible society's rules.

If you are the guy who showed his younger brother during the video then the redpillers seem to be unironically right in your case.
Why do you think he's right?

I think he's wrong because I would benefit from an otoplasty and rhinoplasty

If I were you, I would go ER. First my priority target would be the redpillER that ruined my life and made it worse. People wouldn't recognize his face after I am done with him. After that, I would go home and brutally murdER my family (if you hate them so much, if not I guess they can escape my wrath). After I am fully equipped with guns and grenades, I would go outside and murdER anybody that is in my sight. Kinda like that Hatred video game. If I get cornered by faggot cops and feds, I would keep on firing until I am dead. I won't let them get to me.

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging the OP to do the shit I said on my post. This is just me releasing my angER and revolt on this post about this cruel and unforgiving world where scumbags like that redpillER escape with garbage like this and millions of "people" supporting this disgusting behavior just because of his looks. So get off my back, you FBI failed-abortion cunt, you got no proof on me.

I know this is a joke but I don't want to go ER. My life is ruined and I'm in a terrible situation, likely worse then the situation of other incels here, but I'll salvage it.

no bro lolcowing always ends badly look at boogie, chris chan, smooth sanchez, daniel larson, welven the great all of them ended badly to tragically. Just rekindle with your family, get a job, and live your life. With your autism ascensions gonna be very hard, maybe you can geomaxx after you earn enough shekels. Try to ignore whats going on with fitxfearless, sue his dickhead tyrone ass if you can.
What happened to Smooth Sanchez ?

JFL I saw your video. You are the Marques Brownlee looking nigga right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back