Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my mom said that i dont have enough courage to kill myself

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
brutal, she made me ugly short and dicklet and now she mocks me, what have i done to deserve this?

What about your fathER?

what a terrible mother

It's not an uncommon parental strategy. It's meant to signal to you not to kill yourself just to get back them; they pretend to be indifferent.

She's not trying to mock you, but she is angry and betrayed that you would threaten to do this. It comes from a "How dare you" place.

Soumaya is that you?

hope people like that get what they fucking deserve

What a bitch nglnglgnglnglgtbhtbhtbth

at least your own mother knows what a joke of a human being she produced, ill give her that.

Same. She's probably right as well.

ugly people should not reproduce

She is playing mind game. She hopes you're doing it to get rid of you.
Your mom is such a cunt.

Parents disappointed in their children should acknowledge that failure is genetic.

She is playing mind game. She hopes you're doing it to get rid of you.
Your mom is such a cunt.
Mothers should be jailed for creating subhumans

Totally agree, planklets are the problem.

Prove her wrong

Consult Stefan Molyneux :feelskek: :feelshaha:

context needed

Your mother is a cunt bro, if my mom said something like that I would blame her.

Just your daily reminder that your mom doesn't actually love you unconditionally, she just wants you to give her grandchildren and elevate her status through your achievements by boasting about them to other foids. If you can't do either she is going to loathe you, as you dont serve any purpose for her. Foids look at their sons as utility, they hope that you succeed so that they can reap the benefits of your success for themselves.

Kill her bro (in GTA V), what an asshole

your mothER is a bad pERson.

Get a gun, it doesn’t require much courage.

Any one of these bullies who mocks someone as being too cowardly to kill themselves deserves to have that "coward" prove they are brave enough to beat the shit out of their bully in the way which would be most upsetting to them.