Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom said I'm ugly

GeneticTrash69

GeneticTrash69

Greycel
How can i live if even my mom said that I'm ugly af? Also my sister who's a stupid foid who has 18 yo and she already fucks Chasds she told me that my mewing is useless, how can i live if noone believes in me?
I want to ER in Gta 5 JFL

Mewing doesn't really do much, but chewing gum everyday does change your face.

Try to move out but rape your sis before leaving

Professional Larper Swords Badge PNG & SVG Design For T-Shirts

My mom used to call me a manlet.

mewing is useless at this age lol but you should still do it so you don't fuck up your teeth and jaw even more.

My mother has mocked me extensively as well. Like most women she only compliments me when she for whatever reason needs to use me.

My mother has commented negatively on specific things about my appearance since I was a teen (E.G acne, hairline), which used to hurt a lot when I was younger. But now it doesn't bother me at all, it's true, it's reality. I prefer this to her pretending, though saying nothing would also be fine.

It's still better than being blue pilled your entire life just to find out the truth the hard way. My extended relatives tell me I'm "very handsome" even though I look like a dork in most of my photos, and didn't have friends or a social life as an adult despite attending community college, working and being around people all the time.

Chewing doesnt work for most people, you are just training your massetters and if you chew too much, you will end up looking like a dumbass because your massetters are too big

Also mogs me for having a honest mom that doesnt want to sell you bluepill dreams

How can i live if even my mom said that I'm ugly af? Also my sister who's a stupid foid who has 18 yo and she already fucks Chasds she told me that my mewing is useless, how can i live if noone believes in me?
I want to ER in Gta 5 JFL
tell her it’s her fucking fault for fucking ur father and giving you these terrible genes

Covergn

@benzocel @ItsovERfucks
least obvious larper

Summer Beach GIF by CATTURA Production

Mewing is retarded. Mewing is what models did to get like an extra 2mm of jaw definition. It’s pointless for a recessed subhuman, and laughable that you’d even waste the effort.

IMG 7516

A lot of the guys here could grow their jaws fucking 2in, and they’d still look subhuman.

My mom used to call me a manlet.
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

My mom would openly talk about how important it was to be tall and skinny (she’s like 5’0” and over 200lbs). She would say this even when we were growing up and would sometimes mock others for being short or fat (despite being both herself). She said she was thankful her sons were gonna be tall. She said this before we had even finished growing.

Anyways, I guess she ended up kind of right because I’m the shortest of my brothers at 5’10”.

My mom admitted my dad wasn't really attractive, and I look just like him, so...