Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My mom mocked rape victims not knowing it happened to me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1el8r1k/my_mom_mocked_rape_victims_not_knowing_it/

I was raped last year, but my mother has always made her position clear that she thinks that women/girls who go out and are sexually active/dress provocatively are to blame for what happens to them. She calls anyone who's sexually active a slut, even in our own family.

:feelshmm:

A few nights ago she mocked girls who initiate sex, but then revoke consent because something happens, and are then surprised when they're raped. She actually imitated someone's voice yelling "wait, stop!! stop!!" and laughed.

A few months ago that happened to me. I was casually seeing a guy (mostly I was just starved for physical affection and wanted cuddles) and decided I wanted to try sex. But he pinned me down and physically hurt me, and started out far too rough (I was bleeding and crying) and I kept yelling for him to stop but he didn't. I ended up with severe internal tears, several states away from where I lived, alone and with no one to tell.

Another dumb slut :feelsclown:

Based mom. Would consensually breed her

Based mommy.

Fuck these stupid scummy cum dumps that tell others not to “victim blame/shame” them for being slutty dumb cunts and fucking around and finding out and reaping the consequences for their own scummy slutty behavior.

You’re not a victim bitch.

You simply got what you deserved.

Based mom, it seems foids get more entitled with each generation

Based mommy.

Fuck these stupid scummy cum dumps that tell others not to “victim blame/shame” them for being slutty dumb cunts and fucking around and finding out and reaping the consequences for their own scummy slutty behavior.

You’re not a victim bitch.

You simply got what you deserved.
based women are never victims. Anything bad that happens to them is 100% deserved

What if her mom knew but did it to belittle her anyways

Foid with a faulty personality detectors hates based mum

While I'd be reluctant calling what supposedly happened to her full-blown rape, the guy should've stopped and I guess her mom is more "based" than I am. Don't get me wrong now, I don't look favorably upon whoring around, but that don't mean sluts deserve to get sexually mistreated.

Aw, Based mom. I love that

Dumb bitch was "Casually seeing a guy" Fuck off whore you literally had it coming. "Casual" I HOPE THE INTERNAL TEARS WERE WORTH IT DUMB BITCH

"Starved for affection" they really have no idea how it feels to actually be starved for affection

It's extremely rare to find a woman who is based but here the mom is BASED

If you leave your phone on a busy street, someone will definitely steal it. So don't be a dumb bitch and leave it there
full

This whore will never know real touch starvation because she likely whored herself a couple days prior but not having sex is too much for a foid brain to handle.
If you consent to sex you consent to the consequences, just don't be a brain dead whore and whine when it hurts bad when you stated you wanted it in the first place and don't paint yourself as a victim because you aren't you are just try to deflect responsibility by making someone else look bad.

Good think mom can see through the bullshit.

While I'd be reluctant calling what supposedly happened to her full-blown rape, the guy should've stopped and I guess her mom is more "based" than I am. Don't get me wrong now, I don't look favorably upon whoring around, but that don't mean sluts deserve to get sexually mistreated.
:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Awesome BASED mom!!!

"WAAAAH I acted like a filthy whore and he.... he TREATED me like a filthy whore"

Fuck around and find out bitch. You brought this upon yourself

reported for bluepill

She probably enjoyed it and is just acting like she didn't for attention

Personality detectors malfunctioned again

People on here say there is no good foids on this earth, but this mother is right here

every fucking foid gets "raped" these days

another word that lost it's meaning in clown world