Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom made me watch the Lessons in Chemistry show and it was the most bullshit feminist hogwash I've ever seen

ayowai

ayowai

Greycel
It's a completely ahistorical revisionist story about a fictional female chemist who is a genius and shows up all the male chemists because she's smarter than them. One problem: science refutes that this could be the case.

A good example of this in action is the show The Queen's Gambit, another ahistorical revisionist piece that is complete bullshit. Despite women having been allowed in men's chess circles for years, not a single woman has EVER played at the level displayed in the show. Data shows over and over again that the upper strata of mathematics and pattern recognition are dominated by men and that has not changed at all since women have been allowed the same circles. The highest rated female chess player achieved an FIDE rating of 2735, putting her as the 61st highest rated chess player of all time. The Queen's Gambit is a total bullshit fantasy.

So this show about chemistry (which stars Brie Larson) basically makes up a story about women being just as good as men at something they've been proven over and over again to not be as good at and constantly hits us over the head with her showing up the men just so it can make dumb women feel good about themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back