Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom lost half my video games

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
she gave my ps4 back a while ago and half my games but she put the other half somewhere else and doesn't remember what she did with it

your mom is fucking retarded, no offense

Yeah my folks lost my Red Dead Redemption when they redecorated the living room. I'm platinum mad.

what games are missing?

Damn, i would rage like hell if that happent to me, my games are my life, i spent so much money on them all over the years.

what games are missing?
persona 5, alien isolation, mirrors edge catalyst, the last of us, bloodborne, yakuza 0, dying light, uncharted 4, gta 5
actually thats most of them

Last edited:
persona 5, alien isolation, mirrors edge catalyst, the last of us, bloodborne, yakuza 0, dying light, uncharted 4
brutal
digital games > physical games

Probably threw them out to discourage you from LDARing

JFL at having a mom

persona 5, alien isolation, mirrors edge catalyst, the last of us, bloodborne, yakuza 0, dying light, uncharted 4, gta 5
>Doesn't list a single good game

One of the reasons why I went the digital route years ago and never looked back. I'd demand compensation for my shit if that was my mom.

For your games (especially Persona 5 and Bloodborne):

>Doesn't list a single good game
i have normie and "kino" both in there. do you only like weeb games or something?
One of the reasons why I went the digital route years ago and never looked back. I'd demand compensation for my shit if that was my mom.

For your games (especially Persona 5 and Bloodborne):

is that gif from menace II society?

My mom lost my Atari. That was back in 1979.
Yup - stupid mother.

You hate video games anyway so this is perfect.

You slap her yet?

stfuuraa gay fish. im gonna go paly something and think about how shitty and unfun it is

opinion on persona 5? I might buy it it's on sale rn

persona 5 was amazing

opinion on persona 5? I might buy it it's on sale rn
most people like it but I hated that retarded disney channel shit and after persona 3 and 4 it was like playing the same game again. All the story beats are basically the same as persona 4. they copied and pasted that shit. shittons of superfluous dialogue that made my eyelids constantly tired like you'd enter a room and there'd be a big red button in the middle and morgana would tell you to push it and after you do then he'll tell you that maybe something changed in the dungeon because you pushed that big red button. the texts are pointless and an annoyance everyday they just state the shit you already know. so much fucking stopping for text prompts whole game feels like a tutorial. the characters are all annoying as fuck. fucking 0/10 game and I was hyped for it for a year
oh not again. @Indari what the fuck man
fuck your dog

My friend's mom threw out all of his NES games one day long ago. The guy had over 150 of them including a few collector ones like that shitty Action 52 crap collection game.