Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom keeps yelling at me about how both my sisters living happy ,successful lives while i'm a loser .

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
Both my sisters were literally married off at young ages to men who supported them since.My older sister at 15 was married off to a guy with a masters in computer science and he came to the states and got a decent paying job.He supported her through college and later when she graduated herself and started her career, she started whoring out.She stopped wearing the hijab,wore slutty tight, revealing clothing.I even saw her wear a choker once and she started getting into fights with him over this.She eventually divorced him and than married a nigger coworker of hers.My other sister got married off at 16 to a guy who's 24.He came to the states and just became a workhorse for her.Working 10-12 hours to send money back home to his family and take care of all her needs.Like taking her out to expensive vacations like cruises,dealing with her mood swings if he doesn't take her out and lets her buy whatever she wants online with his money.She even flunked college and and her financial aid was taken away.The government had to make her pay 9000 dollars and he slowly paid away the debt because she didn't have a job.Now she popped out a kid and does nothing but watch TV,buy shit online, and plays with her kid all day.My mom keep bothering me and asking me why i'm such a loser at 26 , with no job or education and why couldn't I be more successful and "independant" like my sisters.Like bitch, I don't have anyone to pick me up when i'm down, i'm completely fucking alone in this world and can only rely on myself to pick myself up by the bootstraps and do something with my life.It's hilarious if i was born as a female in my culture my life would have been a breeze.

That's the benefits of having a vagina in this gynocentric World

Is almost like in the 2020s there has been a noticeable decline in men's success and mental health, and a noticeable peak in women's success in the world.

That has been documented and stuff.

But I don't expect a mother, let alone a woman, be aware of that.
They are completely oblivious to their privileges.

That's the benefits of having a vagina in this gynocentric World
The funny thing is, both of their majors are school teachers.Literally taking care of elementary school kids which pays like 30k a year.We grew up in poverty and this is what they chose and one of them doesn't even work after graduating years ago.They just both relied on their husbands for everything.

This just proves that men have it harder. You're not the only case of this. Don't take it personally, because your mother is a gynocentric cunt with a boomer mindset. They don't get it.

Sistahs were Born with inherent "manipulation techniques" Oh and a gaping HOLE to suck the trapped moron!!

Tell your mother it's her fault for bringing an indian male into this world

Is she retarded? Men and foids live completely different lives.

I'm indebted to my parents for not having a sister