Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom just recommended approaching the neighbors prime jb daughter

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
So she just recommended me going over there and saying hello. She told me shes like 15 or 16 and said not already spoiled. She said shes pretty and stuff. (never seen her)
So I told her that Im 23 years old and have the social skills of a high functioning autist and maybe even psychosis and that her fater is from EE. So besides of being ugly as fuck I can also already feel the EE father giving me a free lefort 3. I also told her that as a fugly guy whos already an adult doing that is a bad idea. At first when I mentioned her age she asked me "how young should she be 11?" Based as fuck mother :feelskek:. Tbh I dont care as much for age.

But alone the Idea of me approaching a prime jb foid

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Do it and film it.

Mogs me. Never have my mom (or dad) recommended me to approach anyone or even tell me that I should go to nightclubs, online dating etc. or ask a girl out. They know it never began for me with my skin problems.

Germany is a country made for high LMS males and foids. If youre sub 7/10 and male you can pretty much just hang yourself.
I can north african rapegeemaxx there

Do it if it's legal where you live i guess
but you might end up being seen as a pedo or harassing her

Do it if it's legal where you live i guess
but you might end up being seen as a pedo or harassing her
My chances are 0 anyways, no matter if the problem is low LMS (jbs are like 100% L requirement) or if its muh personality :soy: :bluepill::bluepill:.

What you are describing is the most accurate scenario happening combined with her father treathening me or even breaking my facial bones.

Maybe if Iwould make a power point presentation for the jawsurgeon coupled with an emotional letter he would move my bones where I need them:feelskek:

>ben stiller voice
DO IT! DO IT!

my god maybe your mom knows something you dont but if i had a 15jb neighbor and knew i could legally fuck her id be all over that. One can only hope shes still a virgin and since you are older she may assume you are more mature and be into that (not you necessarily just the idea of dating an older guy)

volcel AF if you dont even go and talk to her when your mom already gave permission.
bet she is in quarantine and bored out of her mind and just wants some pandemicDICK to enter her tight, moist, hot. Little jb cunny

>ben stiller voice
DO IT! DO IT!

my god maybe your mom knows something you dont but if i had a 15jb neighbor and knew i could legally fuck her id be all over that. One can only hope shes still a virgin and since you are older she may assume you are more mature and be into that (not you necessarily just the idea of dating an older guy)

volcel AF if you dont even go and talk to her when your mom already gave permission.
bet she is in quarantine and bored out of her mind and just wants some pandemicDICK to enter her tight, moist, hot. Little jb cunny
This is a huge cope jfl
What a lot of users living in countries with high aoc don't understand is: it doesn't matter how low the age of consent for sex is, if the girl is an adolescent she'll be chad-only
Age of consent for sex - age at which a girl can consent to sex with chad (although it doesn't matter anyway as chad would get away with pumping and dumping her even if it was illegal)

The only thing that matters in a sane society is monogamy and marriage, not fornication
Jfl at thinking a 15 year old hoe will give an incel any sort of attention

Your mom is based. I have noticed that women who are older today, belonging to the gen X or especially boomer generations are much less odious than millenial and especially zoomer women. I don't know to what extent this is the different generation or the menopause (probably the latter, all foids are bitches while fertile-aged in my experience).

My mom has also told me one day after an old lady with her young granddaughter started a conversation with me in a line, that the girl was cute and this is the only way to get a virgin nowdays (the girl was like 12).

Plot twist: your mom wants you locked up. Because she doesn't love you. Because you're ugly.

Based mom, she's single?

Might get another rejection for my book.

Film it. Tell her to reserve how ever many digits it will cost to get you out of jail/through court/spared the death penalty

So she just recommended me going over there and saying hello. She told me shes like 15 or 16 and said not already spoiled. She said shes pretty and stuff. (never seen her)
So I told her that Im 23 years old and have the social skills of a high functioning autist and maybe even psychosis and that her fater is from EE. So besides of being ugly as fuck I can also already feel the EE father giving me a free lefort 3. I also told her that as a fugly guy whos already an adult doing that is a bad idea. At first when I mentioned her age she asked me "how young should she be 11?" Based as fuck mother :feelskek:. Tbh I dont care as much for age.

giphy.gif
Ask if she likes cuties, say you think she's a cutie then grab your crotch. Do it in front of a Karen & when you're accosted state your mom told you to do it while listening to gangsta rap.

Aim for prime jb stacy gf, land at a restraining order.

So I told her that Im 23 years old

At first when I mentioned her age she asked me "how young should she be 11?" Based as fuck mother :feelskek:. Tbh I dont care as much for age.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Kek. Is your mother @Personalityinkwell ?

Based mom
based AF mom

giphy.gif
meanwhile my father the soycuck feminist would say anything that IT says like 'you only have to like old landwhales because any other thing is objectifying woman'. Same my mother

Can we eh... switch parents??

Mogs me at having a mother, and also having a based af mother.

Go for it, no one can do shit to you when your mom is supporting you like that, even if it's a rejection, worth a try.
Based mom

Become friends with dad first and than get closer to daughter.

Become friends with dad first and than get closer to daughter.
I would be too old for that. Hes from EE they have a code of honor. No friend fucks daugther. But not the worst idea tbh.

the younger she is the more you can score without looks.

the younger she is the more you can score without looks.
Some are easy when theyre ugly and just "started" puberty. There is some truth to JBF. Shes 15 probably rather 16.

But thats not how you meant it, your comment is a gigacope tbh :lul:
based AF mom

meanwhile my father the soycuck feminist would say anything that IT says like 'you only have to like old landwhales because any other thing is objectifying woman'. Same my mother

Can we eh... switch parents??
My mother had a phase where she was like that. I think shes just delusional and wants me to do something. Maybe she even talked to the girl and begged her to cheer me up or some shit.

Last edited:
Some are easy when theyre ugly and just "started" puberty. There is some truth to JBF. Shes 15 probably rather 16.

But thats not how you meant it, your comment is a gigacope tbh

that's exactly what I meant though. Having a car, money, being tall, having money can help you get younger girls.

My mom has also told me one day after an old lady with her young granddaughter started a conversation with me in a line, that the girl was cute and this is the only way to get a virgin nowdays (the girl was like 12).

Well, she is not wrong!

She told me shes like 15 or 16 and said not already spoiled. She said shes pretty and stuff. (never seen her)
So I told her that Im 23 years old
your mom is based wanting you to ascend with teen girl OP

does your mom have bail monee when the little foid says tee hee and calls the cops? i hope you dont end up in the prison with tyrone bill and bobby's salamis in you all at the same time:feelswhat:

giphy.gif
You’re mom is an idiot

I'd feel awkward as fuck, no way I'd be going around in my early 20s and asking to see a 15-16 year old foid I don't know unless I got dangerously drugged up first. Your mother sounds aspie herself for even suggesting it!

Germany is a country made for high LMS males and foids. If youre sub 7/10 and male you can pretty much just hang yourself.
Prostitution ist legal hier , so das Ego der fotze ist noch mehr implodiert , da sie weiß daß sie sich " hoch verkaufen " kann.

It Is over.

This op is over a year old. The jb has definitely been spoiled by multiple chads by now. You had your chance bro, now it's over.