Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mom is worrying about me

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
She came here 2 hours ago for a surprise visit to give me a invitation for my brothers wedding.

I opened the door shirtless without grooming myself before and she immediatly noticed my unwashed panda like face and how much weight i gained since the last time we've seen eachother, she looked at me like she's in a horror movie lmao.

She said that i immediatly need to lose weight right after stepping in, she said i'm already a half-dead man and that I will be dead by 30 with my severe insulin resistance. She also commented on my hygiene and said that i will never meet a woman in my current physical and mental state (lmao). Most of the conversation was about what i can do to lose weight and save myself from diabetes and how i need a job in order to ascend (she didn't say ascend but yk what i mean). My brother apparently engaged with some Russian foid he will marry her on August. Seems like he won our lil competition, good for him rlly. She gave me some contacts for a personal trainer and a doctor specialized on reserving pre-diabetes abd weightloss, and also commented on my dirty Room before going

Why don't you loose weight?

She said that i immediatly need to lose weight right after stepping in, she said i'm already a half-dead man and that I will be dead by 30 with my severe insulin resistance. She also commented on my hygiene and said that i will never meet a woman in my current physical and mental state (lmao). Most of the conversation was about what i can do to lose weight and save myself from diabetes and how i need a job in order to ascend (she didn't say ascend but yk what i mean).
Your mom seems to be unfathomly based. God bless her.
Now get your shit together you pathetic fuck!

Are you NEET ?

parents are programmed to care for you
not all parents care and not all parents who care can help
idk what most parents are like so maybe he's not "lucky", but at least he's not unlucky if that makes sense.

Mine would comment on how shit my life is, make fun of me and move on for example.

Its always hard to say because we don't know what your face looks like etc. But your mom is probably right. Brush your teeth, and lose some weight, do some of the redpill shit. After that see what the world views of you. If you fail miserably then you can truly LDAR