Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom is "Worried for my safety" because I don't want to be "Tolerant" of others.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
It started when I used to point my walking stick at some blm and "pride" flags in front of this one house on my usual walking route; and now, it's when she added leeks and onions to a family recipe called "Tramp Soup", and called it "Israelite Edition". I of course, responded "It's Jewish? Ew..." She seems to think that leftists are gonna own the guns necessary to kill me, and they're gonna shoot me with them.

she is correct n (((they))) will shoot u if you don't wadcu ur words. they teack erbytying and everyone :reeeeee:

@PLA1092 is viewing this thread… :worryfeels:

Everywhere I go I act like I support their ideas, I act like I am one of them and try my best to copy their faces and make a mask out of it. Then finally when the day comes I stab them in the back and put them in a suffering state.
how exactly are you going to make them suffer

Everywhere I go I act like I support their ideas, I act like I am one of them and try my best to copy their faces and make a mask out of it. Then finally when the day comes I stab them in the back and put them in a suffering state.
Couldn't be me. :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back