Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom is trying to set me up with one of her students...and hasn't even shown the foid my picture

What will the foid do when she finds out what I look like?

• Rope

• Orgasm uncontrollably

• Pretend she likes me then drop the class and move out of state

• Question how ugly she must be for my mom to think we would be a match

Results are only viewable after voting.
SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★
She's a professor who teaches a foid dominated major. She claims she met one in her current semester that is perfect for me. But guess what...SHE HASN'T EVEN SHOWN THE BITCH WHAT I LOOK LIKE.

She's a professor who teaches a foid dominated major. She claims she met one in her current semester that is perfect for me. But guess what...SHE HASN'T EVEN SHOWN THE BITCH WHAT I LOOK LIKE.

JFL.

It still worth a try tbh. What's the worst that can happen. Maybe she'll fuck you in exchange for better grades.

Worth it. Just don't pay the bill. Ask for sex right away as in, "wanna hang out at my place" "movie night and cuddle" something like that. Don't waste your time with texting back and forth. And don't act surprised if she rejects you because of your uglyness. Don't expect much.
Take Phenibut before going to date if you are a high Inhib mental"cel"

Go for it
Also mogs me cuz connections

JFL.

It still worth a try tbh. What's the worst that can happen. Maybe she'll fuck you in exchange for better grades.
Shit, didn't even think about that.

Worth it. Just don't pay the bill. Ask for sex right away as in, "wanna hang out at my place" "movie night and cuddle" something like that. Don't waste your time with texting back and forth. And don't act surprised if she rejects you because of your uglyness. Don't expect much.

Phenibut pill is a life saver ngl ded srs. I started taking phenibut recently and it makes you a low inhib god. Though I fucked up my dosages already and I ended up vomiting and ded srs passing out for 1h so be careful with that shit ngl.

But def worth it. Phenibut makes me into who I am inside of me. It's a gods pill. But it's effects are not as powerful as I would like and I already topped my maxx dosage so I can't really go any further.

My mom's at my place. Because it's her place.

Imagine complaining about getting free pussy without the extra work of having to find.

Go for it
Also mogs me cuz connections
Hasn't done anything all that special for me. I work in a different field than she teaches.
Imagine complaining about getting free pussy without the extra work of having to find.
I haven't gotten anything Gorilla. Finding a foid isn't the hard part. Finding one that won't run at the sight of you is.

Phenibut pill is a life saver ngl ded srs. I started taking phenibut recently and it makes you a low inhib god. Though I fucked up my dosages already and I ended up vomiting and ded srs passing out for 1h so be careful with that shit ngl.

But def worth it. Phenibut makes me into who I am inside of me. It's a gods pill. But it's effects are not as powerful as I would like and I already topped my maxx dosage so I can't really go any further.
Phenibut is a decent drug. Benzos have the same effect if you can get ahold of them and are much easier to "abuse" (in the sense you can take more of them without passing out or dying), but you might struggle to hget ahold of them.

GHB is a fucking amazing drug, makes phenibut look like chamomile tea. But it's very easy to OD on.

I would go along with it

Phenibut is a decent drug. Benzos have the same effect if you can get ahold of them and are much easier to "abuse" (in the sense you can take more of them without passing out or dying), but you might struggle to hget ahold of them.

GHB is a fucking amazing drug, makes phenibut look like chamomile tea. But it's very easy to OD on.

Idk about the other ones but Phenibut is legal in my country which is why I'm taking it I can't be bothered with buying illegal shit tbh.

I suspect I might have an addictive personality so I'm nervous about starting any drugs. I was also forced onto some antidepressants while in the hospital and I remember that experience being horrendous.

Everybody and their mom are taking benzos, they are incredibly easy to get prescribed tbh.

I wouldn’t go along with it

You have to tell your mother to do so if you haven't already.
Already done boyo. But honestly, is the foid supposed to tell her she is disgusted? Of course she is going to lie. Might not even matter

This is one of those no win situations. You either get rejected by your looks or find a foid so grotesque (because any foid that needs setting up is a tubster) you choose inceldom.

If you arent legit gl it would be beyond embarassing to have your mother offering you for sale because nobody is available

This is one of those no win situations. You either get rejected by your looks or find a foid so grotesque (because any foid that needs setting up is a tubster) you choose inceldom.
Brutal
If you arent legit gl it would be beyond embarassing to have your mother offering you for sale because nobody is available
:feelsrope:

Everybody and their mom are taking benzos, they are incredibly easy to get prescribed tbh.
This is true for the US but less so for other countries. In the UK you'll struggle to get a prescription for them, and if you do it'll be like 10 pills of 2mg valium with a good reason.

Of course if you know how to use darknet markets this shit all goes out the window, the way it should be. God bless the postal service

Tell her you will pass her the exam's answers if she sucks your dick

She will take photocopies of it and plaster it on a adonis statue, where she then proceeds to jerk off to it numerously by seeing that mesmerising face of yours.

In short

She will kill herself.

At least your mom cares mine done give a fuck about my inceldom meh work hard son meh get a good job meh women will come flocking to you when they are used up at a mere age of 30s 40s

Don’t go along with it. Not worth the humiliation. Trust me I tried 60+ times all failures, each one has scarred me forever

This is true for the US but less so for other countries. In the UK you'll struggle to get a prescription for them, and if you do it'll be like 10 pills of 2mg valium with a good reason.

Of course if you know how to use darknet markets this shit all goes out the window, the way it should be. God bless the postal service

What happens when you get caught buying benzos n shit.

Cope. Xanax >>>>> phenibut.

What happens when you get caught buying benzos n shit.
It's extremely unlikely to happen. I ordered well over 100 packages to my home address in minecraft and only one didn't arrive, and I'm pretty sure that was because of the vendor not sending it. Mail doesn't get searched randomly, only if there's a reason (and I think even then cops need some kind of approval, just opening someone's mail is an offence). The package itself is also sent in a way that you wouldn't be able to tell there were drugs in the package. It's not just a bag of benzos in an envelope, it'd be vacuum sealed and is often inside a sachet which looks like some kind of nutritional supplement.

If one of your packages does get intercepted, all that'll happen (assuming you aren't buying massive quantities) is you'll get a "love letter" which basically just informs you that a package of yours was intercepted and it contained illegal substances, bla bla bla, drugs r bad and so on. Nothing more (at least in the UK and this is true for most 1st world countries). The cops won't show up at your door and even if they did you can just deny it, nobody ever gets caught through what they did on Tor, it's always because of a slip up in the mail service. They can't prove you ordered those drugs, if having mail containing drugs arrive at your house was a crime then anyone could frame anyone just by sending drugs to them.

Just do it.
Also, I didn't vote because she'll just show disgust and go back on tiktok

I would hook you up with my whore cousin if I could because you're a bro but she only fucks chads.
It’s over. I don’t really have any connections to my extended family but I know I have a few female cousins and I’m the only male on both my mother and fathers side who is capable of having children. The only other male is in jail and isn’t getting out any time soon (car accident on Xanax).

Go for it but expect the worst, if you are actually ugly then expect her to ghost/reject you but its still worth a try.

Go for it but expect the worst, if you are actually ugly then expect her to ghost/reject you but its still worth a try.

If your family is trying to set you up on dates (outside of arranged marriage cultures like India), it's totally over. If your family is anything like mine, they are completely delusional about your looks and will only serve to embarrass you. But, if this girl does say yes and has seen your picture, I'd say go for it.

If your family is trying to set you up on dates (outside of arranged marriage cultures like India), it's totally over. If your family is anything like mine, they are completely delusional about your looks and will only serve to embarrass you. But, if this girl does say yes and has seen your picture, I'd say go for it.
They know I know I am ugly but they themselves don't admit I am ugly, if that makes sense. It's definitely over.

Seems like a really unprofessional thing for a professor to do

They know I know I am ugly but they themselves don't admit I am ugly, if that makes sense. It's definitely over.

I absolutely know what you mean - they just shift around nervously, without actually verbally acknowledging it in front of your face. Whenever my family does stuff like this (like talking about introducing me to girls they know), I usually just try to laugh it off because I know it is futile.

women don't even date their looksmatch, go for it though with a bit of luck she'll keep you as a friend to keep her teacher happy

I absolutely know what you mean - they just shift around nervously, without actually verbally acknowledging it in front of your face. Whenever my family does stuff like this (like talking about introducing me to girls they know), I usually just try to laugh it off because I know it is futile.
To their credit, it would be pretty damaging if they were like, "Sorry, can't help you. Your too ugly and we don't know anyone whose standards are that low." So they try to no avail.
women don't even date their looksmatch, go for it though with a bit of luck she'll keep you as a friend to keep her teacher happy
@Incline was saying she might fuck me to score points with my mom. Worth a shot lol

Your mother is doing this to clown you in front of the whole class to get in high up with the female worshiping jew elite school board scumbags

Your mother is doing this to clown you in front of the whole class to get in high up with the female worshiping jew elite school board scumbags
Reality is sadder. She actually thinks she can save me from my inceldom.