Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my mom is slowly killing herself

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
ever since her boyfriend died 9 months ago who has been around since i was a little boy she has been drinking a lot. today i asked her about it and told her it was self destructive, and she said she doesnt care about herself anymore and wants to die. she has attempted suicide before. she is all i have what do i do

Tell her I'll be her boyfriend and I'll raise you.

Brutal. There’s is not much you can do. She is old and it’s Over for her.

Tell her you care about her and don’t want her to die. Not sure where you go from there though. Maybe get a dog?

ever since her boyfriend died 9 months ago who has been around since i was a little boy she has been drinking a lot. today i asked her about it and told her it was self destructive, and she said she doesnt care about herself anymore and wants to die. she has attempted suicide before. she is all i have what do i do
How old is your mom brocel?:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

is she open to meeting a new partner at all?

If she cares about you, you can try emphasizing how much her behavior is hurting you. That works better than telling suicidal people to care about themselves
You may try involving law enforcement. Tell them that she is drinking excessively and she said she wanted to die. You are worried that she is increasingly suicidal. EMPHASIZE THAT YOU ARE UNDERAGE. That should get them to work harder.
This can backfire spectacularly and you may end up with a very pissed mother, but depending on how much you care about her it can be a risk worth taking.
GL brocel.

Tell Her that you care about Her and it's sad to see Her like this.

Is she neglecting you while drinking? CPS also may get involved.

Is she neglecting you while drinking? CPS also may get involved.
nah she doesnt shes just annoying af. its not how she acts while drunk that bothers me, its that i can notice she is sinking into a hole

Perhaps you should suggest that she go to therapy and take the Jewish medicine?

no. she said she is in love with him forever and she will never date anyone else after him
What chad does to a mf

no. she said she is in love with him forever and she will never date anyone else after him
The power of good looking men

take her and travel away for while. make her grieve

What chad does to a mf
she is surprisingly not a whore for her age. she only has fucked 2 dudes in her entire life, whereas most moms already rid the cock carousel in college. she has only been with my father, and her dead boyfriend. she stayed loyal to both of them and things only went wrong with my father because he cheated on her and mentally abused her, but she was with her ex boyfriend for years and he was like a step dad to me basically

my mother has been constantly drinking for 10-15 years at this point :worryfeels::society:

she told me i dont understand
Maybe try to get in contact with a therapist. Do you have any extended family to get in contact with about this?

Thats awful, go keep her company.

I can be the dad, @Emba can be the uncle

@Incelius Savage @Emba
Guys, be more serious. @Lycan is in distress.

Make your mom look hard in the mirror and ask her if she likes what she sees.

@Incelius Savage @Emba
Guys, be more serious. @Lycan is in distress.

Make your mom look hard in the mirror and ask her if she likes what she sees.
Can we fuck yer mommy?

Drunkunt only pines for her missing Chad!

Dude should live with his dad!

If he knows who that is....

Maybe try to get in contact with a therapist. Do you have any extended family to get in contact with about this?
no. my uncles live out of state and have their own families to take care of, my grandma is about to die soon, my grandpa is serving a life sentence in prison, so she really only has me

no. my uncles live out of state and have their own families to take care of, my grandma is about to die soon, my grandpa is serving a life sentence in prison, so she really only has me
Try and get one of the uncles. She's their own sister. They would care about Her.

Was her bf Chad?

That's rough. I'm sorry man.

I have no relevant experience of my own. But I've known people who've been teens with parents who were down and not coping, they talked about how they had to grow up early and be the adult in the relationship.

Inceldom has equipped you with some understanding of what real sadness and disappointment is like. So you have the ability to have empathy with your mom in a way that a lot of oblivious teenagers wouldn't. The way you talk about her also shows that you do.

Nobody has ever snapped out of it because someone told them to snap out of it, but as her boy you can try to fill her cup a bit.

just focus on doing what you can, and giving your mom as much love as you can. The rest will work itself out.

Good luck man.

Tell her she haves you and that you need her, shes your mother and you should be her priority number one. If she still cares more for some fucker then her own son, then let her kill herself.

That's rough. I'm sorry man.

I have no relevant experience of my own. But I've known people who've been teens with parents who were down and not coping, they talked about how they had to grow up early and be the adult in the relationship.

Inceldom has equipped you with some understanding of what real sadness and disappointment is like. So you have the ability to have empathy with your mom in a way that a lot of oblivious teenagers wouldn't. The way you talk about her also shows that you do.

Nobody has ever snapped out of it because someone told them to snap out of it, but as her boy you can try to fill her cup a bit.

just focus on doing what you can, and giving your mom as much love as you can. The rest will work itself out.

Good luck man.
i will try but i cant always be there for her. my dad and mom have week to week custody of me so i am gone from my moms house for the entire week

How old is your mom brocel?:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
35 (he mentioned it in another thread). There are 45-55 year old Chads & rich oldcels that would be glad to have a decent looking 35 year old foid TBH.

35 (he mentioned it in another thread). There are 45-55 year old Chads & rich oldcels that would be glad to have a decent looking 35 year old foid TBH.
She doesn’t want a short, balding Egyptian, that’s for sure :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

What was the cause of her boyfriend's death?