Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mom is retarded and i have to listen to it

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
my mom has been upping her complaining about her husband/my stepdad recently. saying she wish she had a better partner, that she feels trapped with him due to financial situations, etc. etc.

my mom is early 50's currently so realistically she should have been long settled with a partner

let me lay out how my mom has spent her like

0-18 growing up
19 first kid
24 second kid
27 third kid (me)

at 35 she divorced my dad and went to live on her own, got involved with something and got a big money settlement and basically didnt have to work. for 10 years from 35-45 she would spend her days going to concerts, going to bars, getting trashed, inviting random guys to her apartment even whilst i was over visiting who were as young as 25. she rode the cock carousel hard instead of finding someone decent and settling down. now she is seeting because she is dating a guy who is 5ft7 and 4/10 lookswise, betabuxx typical, makes 80-90k a year, doesnt do much, likes to smoke pot and play video games. that is fine.

but now she constantly complains to me about how she wants to "go out and do something but hes so lazy" "i have to do all the work around this place (take out trash, cut grass, jfl so much 'work') and he offer to help", "he is lazy", "we barely talk" (she gets mad very quickly i dont even like talking with her much" and lately she has been dropping the "im disgusted when i look at him" line.

i just sit there blank faces when she does this because ironically this perfectly describes me too. when i ask her "why" she gets hostile with me and as if it wasnt for her id be homeless i just have to tolerate it and play nice. fuck my life is so shit, unreal i have 2 hours of commuting and 8 hours of wageslaving daily to not even be able to afford to rent a 1 bedroom apartment on my own. wtf is this life

thats it, just wanted to vent some BS in my life to the only place i can even though i know nobody here cares or likes me

Who would say women needed to cope too? Oh, the irony.

for 10 years from 35-45 she would spend her days going to concerts, going to bars, getting trashed, inviting random guys to her apartment even whilst i was over visiting who were as young as 25.
Genuinely pathetic to be doing that shit at that age

Genuinely pathetic to be doing that shit at that age
shes early 50s and still goes to concerts with my sister/her daughter and gets wasted. my sister showed me a video of my mom drunk rolling on a sidewalk too wasted to get up on her own. what the fuck

i know what she means when she says "i wishes he would go out more". its exactly that. but why would he want to be part of that lifestyle? especially at this age? i try to hint that at her age she shouldnt be doing this anymore but she doesnt take the hint. it bothers me a lot since is sympathize with my stepdad on this..

shes early 50s and still goes to concerts with my sister/her daughter and gets wasted. my sister showed me a video of my mom drunk rolling on a sidewalk too wasted to get up on her own. what the fuck

i know what she means when she says "i wishes he would go out more". its exactly that. but why would he want to be part of that lifestyle? especially at this age? i try to hint that at her age she shouldnt be doing this anymore but she doesnt take the hint. it bothers me a lot since is sympathize with my stepdad on this..
It seems like she's a roastie trying to act young forever

It seems like she's a roastie trying to act young forever
yep. i cant imagine dating a foid like my mom. it would be hellish. having to deal with this. i hate to use the normie term of she belongs to the streets, but my mom genuinely does. i feel like a lot of white foids are this way too due to how they raised and always told they were perfect and never told no.

yep. i cant imagine dating a foid like my mom. it would be hellish. having to deal with this. i hate to use the normie term of she belongs to the streets, but my mom genuinely does. i feel like a lot of white foids are this way too due to how they raised and always told they were perfect and never told no.
This is what you would "ascend" with in your 30s if you went the betabuxx route

i have a giga brutal suifuel story involving my mom i may share idk. but either way. living with her is becoming insufferable and bridges are burned with my dad so there is no turning back

she needs a slap to get a grip
Your step dad should be more assertive and shouldn't bear that disrespect
But then again he is 5'7...and america is gigasoy so if your mom were to tell someone she could maby get him in trouble
You either tolerate it or talk to her more aggresively than she does and try to turn the family against her(at least dad)

my mom has been upping her complaining about her husband/my stepdad recently. saying she wish she had a better partner, that she feels trapped with him due to financial situations, etc. etc.

my mom is early 50's currently so realistically she should have been long settled with a partner

0-18 growing up
19 first kid
24 second kid
27 third kid (me)

at 35 she divorced my dad and went to live on her own, got involved with something and got a big money settlement and basically didnt have to work. for 10 years from 35-45 she would spend her days going to concerts, going to bars, getting trashed, inviting random guys to her apartment even whilst i was over visiting who were as young as 25. she rode the cock carousel hard instead of finding someone decent and settling down. now she is seeting because she is dating a guy who is 5ft7 and 4/10 lookswise, betabuxx typical, makes 80-90k a year, doesnt do much, likes to smoke pot and play video games. that is fine.

but now she constantly complains to me about how she wants to "go out and do something but hes so lazy" "i have to do all the work around this place (take out trash, cut grass, jfl so much 'work') and he offer to help", "he is lazy", "we barely talk" (she gets mad very quickly i dont even like talking with her much" and lately she has been dropping the "im disgusted when i look at him" line.

i just sit there blank faces when she does this because ironically this perfectly describes me too. when i ask her "why" she gets hostile with me and as if it wasnt for her id be homeless i just have to tolerate it and play nice. fuck my life is so shit, unreal i have 2 hours of commuting and 8 hours of wageslaving daily to not even be able to afford to rent a 1 bedroom apartment on my own. wtf is this life

thats it, just wanted to vent some BS in my life to the only place i can even though i know nobody here cares or likes me
same here.

0-18 growing up
19 first kid
24 second kid
27 third kid (me)

i can relate
my mom was a whore to my dad for well over a decade had my brother at 40 and then became a christian
classic whore to religion pipeline
anyways my dad is fucking crazy hes disabled has a temper narcissistic and mentally abusive
always has been
but since hes basically a chad my mom doesnt give a fuck and lets him do what he wants
meanwhile if i do anything similar to what he does they both treat me like a basket case
he doesnt make money at all my mom is the breadmaker and he has been off and on jobs for years like i have but he never got shit for it like i did
i really despise them but i have no choice but to cope with their bs like i always have and i dont think ill ever be able to move out on my own so homelessness is coming for me