Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom is my last hope

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
Things are not looking so good Bros. As I speak right now. I'm laying in bed reeling from a s*** day at the hospital I work at. I've made some posts here about me approaching a woman there before it not going to work. I'll try to approach them never truly asked them out because I could tell it wasn't going to go well. 2 foids in particular. I've been trying to speak to and he's made small talk and have you can try to make some more gestures. Unfortunately has come of it. They only want me from my strength since I'm 6'2 and have a strong fat( mostly fat) build. I'm the guy they always ask to help when it comes to pulling patients off from their beds. That's the only time I might get recognition but any other time it's fucking nothing. Today was especially bad because one of the foids in question I liked was I decided to not say anything to her since I'm always the one starting the interaction. I don't look at her she doesn't look at me and ignores me proving myself right that she has no interest in me. I've decided to say no whenever she asks for anything just to be a prick. I'm doing this for all the foids I deal with. And I lost $13 so I'm just pissed in general. To finally get to what the title means though. Is that with all this anger I feel the only one that can help me is my mother. She works in the same hospital as me and his friends. A whole bunch of girls that are around my age. My only hope is for her to have either of those girls talk to me, not even date. Just talk or you know establish connection or have those girls find other girls who would be able to do that. I'm having a shit time doing it myself so I guess we're going to need all the help I can fucking get.