Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom is mad at me because I told her I'm not going anywhere for new years

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
The bitch actually has the audacity to get angry at me for being "antisocial" as she calls me.

I'M NOT ANTISOCIAL,YOU DUMB WHORE,I LIKE SOCIALIZING WITH PEOPLE,I HAVE A STRONG NEED TO SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE,THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO SOCIALIZE WITH ME.

Should I explain to the dumb cunt that she gave birth to genetic garbage with whom nobody wants to be seen with,who is always at the bottom of the social hierarchy wherever he goes.I mean,is she blind or something?It's so obvious that I'm buttfuck ugly,hell I've been called ugly multiple times in my life,but somehow the cow just doesn't see what's in front of her.She doesn't understand that I don't want to go outside because I'm shunned and mocked by everyone at every gathering that I attend.

Should I blackpill her?Should I explain to her why she's never going to get grandchildren,why my father's lineage will die with me,or should my suicide come as a surprise to her?

The bitch actually has the audacity to get angry at me for being "antisocial" as she calls me.

I'M NOT ANTISOCIAL,YOU DUMB WHORE,I LIKE SOCIALIZING WITH PEOPLE,I HAVE A STRONG NEED TO SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE,THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO SOCIALIZE WITH ME.

Should I explain to the dumb cunt that she gave birth to genetic garbage with whom nobody wants to be seen with,who is always at the bottom of the social hierarchy wherever he goes.I mean,is she blind or something?It's so obvious that I'm buttfuck ugly,hell I've been called ugly multiple times in my life,but somehow the cow just doesn't see what's in front of her.She doesn't understand that I don't want to go outside because I'm shunned and mocked by everyone at every gathering that I attend.

Should I blackpill her?Should I explain to her why she's never going to get grandchildren,why my father's lineage will die with me,or should my suicide come as a surprise to her?
Dude just say how you feel in a calm way. Just tell her that you know you are incel for whatever reason and thats it.

No, women cannot be blackpilled. And maybe you'll need her to take care of you in case you charge into a Gurkish division and end up crippled, so be nice to her.

Why would she get mad at this particular year and not realize your life situation, why would a change of heart come and she would suddenly get mad instead of understanding you. Larp and you made your mom into and npc in this fictious story

Over for momcels tbh

Where are you from? What is your race?

M8 just tell her you have no friends and you've tried with women.

Dude just say how you feel in a calm way. Just tell her that you know you are incel for whatever reason and thats it.

Yeah,I'l probably do this.

Why would she get mad at this particular year and not realize your life situation, why would a change of heart come and she would suddenly get mad instead of understanding you. Larp and you made your mom into and npc in this fictious story

Why do you think she's only getting mad now.I have been like this ever since reaching puberty.However she's delusional and always says how good looking I am(it's proven I'm not).She thinks my avoidance of the outside world is just the result of me being immature and one of these days I'll suddenly "grow up" and start hanging out with people,she doesn't realize that I already want to do this,but cannot.

No, women cannot be blackpilled. And maybe you'll need her to take care of you in case you charge into a Gurkish division and end up crippled, so be nice to her.

Good one.

just tell her the truth. Tell her that you do not have friends and that people hate you. It will ruin her life.

Are you NT?

I like to think I am,but due to a virtually non existent social life ever since high school,I probably come off as a bit weird to normal people.

Where are you from? What is your race?

Balkans,white or slavic,whatever you wanna call it.

just tell her the truth. Tell her that you do not have friends and that people hate you. It will ruin her life.

I'm tempted to do this,though I would probably regret it at some point.

So what do you expect your mom to do, just say fuck it and leave you alone? You are still her son, she wants your best and you call her whore and dumb. Atleast be happy she is trying, she could give no fuck about you and then you would understand how good you have it.

I'm so glad my mother understand this and don't force me to this kind of shit, she can't adimit that I'm one of the most ugly human she ever seen but she knows that making me do this things will only be worse for someone like me.

you should learn that most women are insanely optimistic in a weird/fake way, they never think of bad things, most of them are like 'why are you so focused on girls anyway? didn't you have a girlfriend? i thought you had a girlfriend haha.' they live in their own reality and will never accept yours. if they ever accept it it will disgust them deeply and they will probably hate you.

btw i wouldn't be mad at her, i would agree and wish i had done better during the year so that it didn't end in such a pathetic way.
mine is currently gaslighting me by acting like being a 30 year old virgin in this situation is normal and i just need to keep on truckin', which i think is worse.

So what do you expect your mom to do, just say fuck it and leave you alone? You are still her son, she wants your best and you call her whore and dumb. Atleast be happy she is trying, she could give no fuck about you and then you would understand how good you have it.

I blame her for my shitty genes.I inherited her weird face shape and a small chin,which is probably the result of her making me chew with my mouth closed since childhood.She ruined my life by her overprotectiveness,whether she's aware of it or not,I will be alone for the rest of my life because of her.Her wanting the best for me never did me much good,since she never even knew what was best for me.Hint:Turning me into a weak chinned fucking pussy isn't it.

regras-meruem.gif

Mothers are interesting.

Last edited:
We'll get to the pills soon. I have to do other things right now though.

2023 06 30 08 45 19 Elliot Rodger Photos   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

My room at the Round House was a bit smaller than my old one, but I remember it being very cozy.
Shortly after we moved in, Ah-Mah came to visit from England, and she baked my favorite peanut
cookies. We had some very happy times during the beginnings of my life there.

My father’s new directing career was taking off quite well too, and he would go away a lot to direct
commercials for prestigious companies, leaving my mother and the nanny to look after me. The only
downside of this was my father’s absence from my life. Despite this, I always looked up to him as a
powerful and successful man.

Very shortly after my seventh birthday, the news came. I believe it was my mother who told me that
she and my father were getting a divorce; my mother, who only a few months before told me that such
a thing will never happen. I was absolutely shocked, outraged, and above all, overwhelmed. This was a
huge life-changing event.

My father was to stay at the round house, and my mother would move to another smaller house in
Topanga. It was arranged that me and my sister will mostly be living with our mother, and we would go
to father’s house on the weekends. My father was required to pay child support to my mother so that
she can look after us.

My life would change forever after this. The family I grew up with has split in half, and from then on I
would grow up in two different households. I remember crying. All the happy times I spent with my
mother and father as a family were gone, only to remain in memory. It was a very sad day. Just like the
move to the U.S., it would be like starting a whole new life with a new routine.

I'm able to read thread dates, so I'd prefer to speak to someone with basic intelligence.

Try to blackpill her and see if it works

(Paternal Once-Removed 1st Cousin is "Uncle Dan", probably...)

The Round House was very different without mother being there. When we entered, I felt a wave of sadness creep over me as I was reminded of my life when mother and father were together. The house was full of memories; happy, cheerful memories that were lost in the past. With my mother missing from it, there was a sense of bleakness and loss to the place. Father did his best to cheer us up. I could tell that he, too, was very saddened by the recent events. My father soon rented one of the rooms of the round house to his good friend Dan Perelli, one of his first friends in America. Dan used to live close to our house in Woodland Hills until he was struck with

financial troubles, which I’m assuming is why

he started renting a room from my father. I would always

call him “Uncle Dan”. From this point on, Uncle Dan would stay with us as a lodger for a few years.

The time to start Second Grade arrived. My new teacher was named Mrs. Weisberg, and she was very kind. The students in my class were mostly the same as my First Grade class, with only one or two new students who transferred from other schools. I made a few new friends, such as Shane and Tommy. I was very disappointed to find out that James Ellis would not be returning to Topanga Elementary for second grade. In fact, his family would be moving out of Topanga to the Pacific Palisades, where they would be renting a

house from their friends, the Lemelson’s

Should I blackpill her?
you cant be blackpilled to something youll never experience. sure they may be able to grasp the idea but theyll never understand. and who says they dont already know and just continue with their facade to appear more innocent and get a quick laugh at someone too socially inept to catch on.

2023 06 30 08 42 41 Elliot Rodger Photos   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

The first real friend I made in the United States was a girl named Maddy Humphreys. Isn’t that ironic?
The first friend I made in the United States was a girl! She was the first female friend I’ve ever had, and
she would be the last. Maddy and I started playing together at Farm School, and eventually my parents
became very good friends with her parents. Maddy’s father is the famous British musician Paul
Humpreys, and her mother is named Maureen, though we would call her Mo. They had a nice house in
Hidden Hills. Our families got together often to have barbeques and dinners.

I was a 5 year old boy playing with a girl my own age like any normal boy would do. I was enjoying life
in a world that I loved. I was happy, and completely oblivious of the fact that my future on this world
would only turn to darkness and misery because of girls. This girl who was my friend, Maddy Humpreys,
would eventually come to represent everything I hate and despise; everything that is against me, and
everything that I’m against. I was playing innocently with this girl, in the manner that all children play.
We even took baths together; it was the only time in my life that I would see a girl my age naked. When
I think about the experiences I had during my friendship with her, it makes me think ominously of the
fact that all children, boys and girls, start out the same. We all start out innocent, and we all start out
together. Only through the experiences and circumstances of growing up do we drift apart, form
allegiances, and face each other as enemies. That is when wars happen, and that is when the true
nature of humanity rises to the surface. At this stage of my life, of course, my war hadn’t started yet,
and it wouldn’t start for a long time. I was enjoying my life without a care in the world, not knowing that
all of my joy is destined to turn to dust.

My 6th birthday soon followed. My parents arranged a Disney-themed party at a play center that my
mother had been taking me to frequently. I invited everyone from my Farm School class, all the boys
and the girls.

The party was cheerful, and there was a man dressed as Merlin to host the festivities. I sat at the end
of the table during my birthday meal, wearing a wizard hat. As my cake was presented to me, I felt only
elation and glee as I took in a breath and blew out my candles. Life was good

I tried to blackpill my mom, she reversed psychologied me and accused me of saying she is worth nothing because she gave birth to nothing and emotionally abused me into compliance.