Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is lying to me and saying im not ugly

S

shibo

Officer
She doesnt wanna admit her son is ugly. She even makes up things like the neighbours called you attractive today when i walked to school. WTF

She's trying to bring your self esteem up, or maybe she's being honest but you've been here for so long that you've convinced yourself you aren't.

"Even my female friend and your gradma said you are handsome, how can they lie?"

She doesnt wanna admit her son is ugly. She even makes up things like the neighbours called you attractive today when i walked to school. WTF
Just looksmaxx. You have plenty of time left. I have none

Just looksmaxx. You have plenty of time left. I have none
I have already begun balding. Maybe i have like 2 years to looksmax and lose my virginity before girls notice my hair

Trying to reason with your mother that you're ugly is like trying to kill a bear with a kitchen knife.

Ironically enough you might have a chance to succeed with the latter.

Moms have a bias for their children like a chef has for his food. Impossible to reason with.

Sounds like my mom

Moms have a bias for their children like a chef has for his food. Impossible to reason with.
cope, Johnny Sins a good chef and he still fucks your looskmatch

It’s already over if you’re still in school and balding.

your mom knows you're ugly but doesn't want to hurt you. most moms know their child is genetic trash right from birth, they just sense it. it's likely shes talked behind your back to friends and family, perhaps speculating if you're gay or how something is wrong with you (your looks). The true blackpill in this is that you can't trust what a hole says, they're lying sluts who will throw an ugly male under the bus all for Chad. Your mother isn't exempt.

My Mom used to do this. She'd often say a girl we just walked by was checking me out, even though I know she wasn't because I was eye fucking her and can see my reflection behind me with my quadrifocals.

What do you expect from your mother then to be bluepilled. At least she is being supportive and tries to help. Shut up and thank whatever god you believe in for not getting a mother like I have.

My mom always let's me have it and shits all over my looks when I get her mad, yet hypocritically says otherwise when on good terms, I swear foids are dumb as fuck

all moms are bluepilled copers

My mom always let's me have it and shits all over my looks when I get her mad, yet hypocritically says otherwise when on good terms, I swear foids are dumb as fuck
she shows her real face when mad and then virtue signaling

she shows her real face when mad and then virtue signaling
I tell her how stupid she is subliminally everyday and she doesn't realize it

If she think you are handsome,then you could fuck her. If she dont want,then she dont love you and you are ugly.

everyone's mother will give them a bullshit rating.

neighbours called you attractive today when i walked to school.

Exactly my mom. I imagine she is trying to get us out of the dark so we don't feel depressed.

Parents are engineered to tell all their kids that bullshit