Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is forcing me to go to college

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Guess I cant stay home playing fortnite and jerking off all day I have to go to college next fall AND I have to get a job :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.My NEET coping is going to be gone soon the stress is going to kick my depression and anxiety into full force again. Its truly over, I can only hope just leave the basement theory is legit.

Well it was fun while it lasted

Well try it out if all fails
you either dropout or you graduate.

> Fortnite
> More like normienite

how you gonna make friends

Me too, it fucking sucks.

Why you all hate fortnite

Ruuuuuuuuun. College doesn't work for incels.

Time to live in a monastery, OP.

Go to college and study hard.
If you don't you'll regret it later unless you plan to suicide yourself after you wasted time and money.

Ruuuuuuuuun. College doesn't work for incels.
or join the military you either die, or get out bodymaxxed and get some sort of halo effect of being a militant

youngcels really piss me off, atleast you get to go to college here in the uk you have to pay for that shit yourself. ( which im to poor to do)

youngcels really piss me off, atleast you get to go to college here in the uk you have to pay for that shit yourself. ( which im to poor to do)
In USA too

Some tips.

Avoid living on residence, rent a apartment or room out of residence. My life is hell here with normies partying until 3 am and having to share washrooms with them.

Don’t choose a meme degree, so no social science only one that is decent is economics but it only shines if you have a double major

If you want to put in work and maybe even do research and get a decent job go STEM. I’d suggest going for actuarial science or statistics + comp sci, easy money now and even more money in the future. If you go for some computing related degree, software eng, comp eng, comp sci unless you are the cream of the crop you will be competing with curries who will work for 30k a year no joke. Avoid a pure science degree, physics, and especially Chem and bio full of females. Unless bundled with something else you are going to be forced to do your masters for a good job. Do medicine if you can handle 8 years and possibly more of sui fuel.

If you have good social skills and can put your self out there do some business related degree but beware of chads and Stacie’s they can get their jobs easily here because they have never known insecurity.

Last edited:
how do u just leave ur house after being a neet i dont get it, were u not bullied or something? explains a lot if u werent

My life is hell here with normies partying until 3 am and having to share washrooms with them.
Dude I would fucking rope. I remember a friend of mine subletting DT T.O for something like 600/ month. It was just a room though, cramped with barely enough room for the bed. One of the main things i look forward to moving out is to not have my alcoholic twin partying / fucking his girlfriend until like 3-4 am. I haven't slept peacefully in years.

Dude I would fucking rope. I remember a friend of mine subletting DT T.O for something like 600/ month. It was just a room though, cramped with barely enough room for the bed. One of the main things i look forward to moving out is to not have my alcoholic twin partying / fucking his girlfriend until like 3-4 am. I haven't slept peacefully in years.
It’s fucking hell here. I’m in Kingston ( chose Queens over UofT)and the residence I got is known as the party residence. I have people fucking partying at 3am bashing my door as a joke because I’m vulnerable to get picked on. It’s hell here.

It’s fucking hell here. I’m in Kingston ( chose Queens over UofT)and the residence I got is known as the party residence. I have people fucking partying at 3am bashing my door as a joke because I’m vulnerable to get picked on. It’s hell here.
Can't you just report them for disturbing your privacy? Jeez this sounds horrible.

At least I live in a rich village near the woods. It's so quiet here

Can't you just report them for disturbing your privacy? Jeez this sounds horrible.

At least I live in a rich village near the woods. It's so quiet here
Yeah I tried to my residence advisor and she doesn’t do crap. After stalking her Facebook and Twitter I can only assume she was a Stacy back in her first years that would party (she is part of some sorority) she actually encourages them to drink and be loud. I confronted her and called her out and she still didn’t do anything.

Yeah I tried to my residence advisor and she doesn’t do crap. After stalking her Facebook and Twitter I can only assume she was a Stacy back in her first years that would party (she is part of some sorority) she actually encourages them to drink and be loud. I confronted her and called her out and she still didn’t do anything.
Wow these people aren't even doing their job right. I would go completely insane if I was in your situation

pick a major that will bring you job success and work hard

dont do what i did and let inceldom ruin your career

This is good advice tbh.

Lmao you're such a cuck. How can she force you if you're an adult?

Good, now you can get a good job and start betabuxxing. It's fine, everyone's doing it.

Honestly I am tired of being a NEET and am looking for a job. My eyes are ruined from constantly sitting at my computer and my depression has never been more severe. NEETcelling didnt work for me.

lol good luck, you have to be real man out there in the world kek

Damn your sig gif is triggering.

if you comply youre a fakecel whos had it easy compared to me :D