Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom is expecting me to become a betabux

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Ever since I was little my mom told me that I should wait until I’m in my 30s to get married or have children. She always says that I’ll want time to “explore and enjoy life” before getting married and all that. I always tell her though that I just want a girlfriend, and as I got older I told her more and more that all that exploring crap is great but I want a gf. Then she starts the “I know you don’t believe you’re handsome but you truly are, and foids don’t want to be with a guy who doesn’t think he’s handsome.” Bull shit. Whenever she tells me I’m handsome I want to upper cut my own mother with the force of 1000 suns, those words make me more frustrated than anything she could possibly say.

She literally tried setting me up with a 1/10 autistic foid and I got REJECTED, she showed ZERO interest in me, she was more interested by her phone than me. And my mom’s got so much FUCKING nerve, her AND my sister acted like that foid was fucking beautiful. As I’m typing this I progressively feel rage coarse through me. IM NOT FUCKING AUTISTIC AND IM AT MOST A 3/10 YET I STILL GET REJECTED BY THIS FOID AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE SHITTY GASLIGHTING OF MY MOM AND SISTER.

Last edited:
Your time is better spent talking to a fucking wall, at least the wall won't gaslight you

Just blatanly call your mom a liar. Don't call ugly subhumans as handsome cause that is what creates future Elliot Rodgers.

if i remember right i wasn't even rated above 2-3/10 by foids IRL tbh
Don't call ugly subhumans as handsome cause that is what creates future Elliot Rodgers.
Im a magnificent guy, You can't deny that

You're mom knows it's over for you, she probably already knows a bitch that will need a betabux after she finishes riding the cock carousel and wants to set you up with her.

“I know you don’t believe you’re handsome but you truly are, and foids don’t want to be with a guy who doesn’t think he’s not handsome.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IM NOT FUCKING AUTISTIC AND IM AT MOST A 3/10
brag.

Your mom knows you're ugly, she just doesn't want to tell you. Every mother / sister / grandmother knows that a boy / man is ugly or not.

he literally tried setting me up with a 1/10 autistic foid
That's why she thought you'd be interested in an ugly autistic 1/10 foid.

she showed ZERO interest in me, she was more interested by her phone than me
CHAD CAN'T LOSE.