Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom is a sociopathic bitch

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
My mom is an entitled cunt that thinks im spoiled and etc. Stupid thinks its my fault for being a pathetic wagecuck in this clown world. Berates me for "not working hard" and "not knowing how things work" meanwhile i bust my fucking ass all the time at my shit job getting shit pay and going to school.

Not to mention she is a shitty parent who got pregnant from a drunk and brought me into this world in relative poverty where i live, had way too high expectations of me and has left me with nothing. Stupid bitch even ignored the fact that i had ADD my whole childhood amd never had it looked after, so there i was struggling with school whe getting scolded by stupid boomer mom who cant even get her fucking act together.

She unssucessfully has tried to get like 8 men to betabux for her over the years too but it always fails because shes so bitchy and chooses stupid desperate normies that she rejects eventually because theyre not chad

Also its because of her that im not good looking and tall like my dad. So yea

Blocked that bitch an hour ago. Tired of hearing her bluepilled ass BS and polluting my brain with her smoothbrained fucking arguments which make no sense.

Just venting lol

Last edited:
Realize , that your in A Sea Full of Shits , and If your Not the Shit you will get Shitted on.

Not to mention she is a shitty parent who got pregnant from a drunk

She unssucessfully has tried to get like 8 men to betabux for her over the years too but it always fails because shes so bitchy and chooses stupid desperate normies that she rejects eventually because theyre not chad
I'm guessing you're a cumskin?

What the fuck, you wageslave and go to school, and that's not working hard? She is crazy for sure.

XD

Sell her to the israelis.

They love to organ harvest socios

Sounds Like My Mom Some Mom's Are Total Fucking Loser's.

Some parents are pigs who breed kids as retirement investments instead of family members to love, support and nurture.