Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom is a brown goblina and she used to have a 6'0 white chad boyfriend back when I was in 3rd grade

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My mexican mom, who is unattractive, looks old for her age, is super short, is poor, is uneducated, and is chubby. I'm not insulting her, but I just want to give you an idea of how she looks like. With that being said, after she divorced my father, she dated a mexican normie. She then dumped him for unknown reasons, she never told me why. After that, she dated a 6'0 white chad, he is literally a chad. He was rich, had a big house that looked like a mansion. He even had his own apartment. Their relationship ended because the white chad discovered that my mon was cheating on him with another guy. I wont post actual pictures of them, but here are photos of how they look like to give you an idea.
This is what my mom looks like
Frame0

This how her white chad boyfriend looks like
Images 4

This goes to show that all women, regardless of background, ethnicity, age, intelligence, income, looks, personality, etc, can easily get laid or start a relationship with tons of men to choose from. It is an insult to us because we literally have zero options, Meanwhile, all women have unlimited men to mingle with. This is female privilege on display. This is why I always laugh when I hear some foid say, "i am lonely" or "I am oppressed".

Last edited:
Fuck the matriarchy

My mexican mom, who is unattractive, looks old for her age, is super short, is poor, is uneducated, and is chubby.
Is she basically Consuela from family guy?

Females are white supremacists

Fucking foids, they literally have every option in the fucking world and they shit on them until they barely settle with a subhuman cuck. My mom bred me to a subhuman because the handsome taller guys were either lazy or "boring". All to fucking suffer :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Yeah "femcel" is an absolute joke.
Recruit difficulty for foids

My mother had a semi famous chad white actor to choose from at one point except she is not ugly just extremely short

As to how they manage to get a "Chad" to commit is a mystery

As to how they manage to get a "Chad" to commit is a mystery
Maybe this white chad boyfriend she was with had a fetish for short brown women

Brutal, even Chads are getting cucked by femlet goblinas.

My mexican mom, who is unattractive, looks old for her age, is super short, is poor, is uneducated, and is chubby. I'm not insulting her, but I just want to give you an idea of how she looks like. With that being said, after she divorced my father, she dated a mexican normie. She then dumped him for unknown reasons, she never told me why. After that, she dated a 6'0 white chad, he is literally a chad. He was rich, had a big house that looked like a mansion. He even had his own apartment. Their relationship ended because the white chad discovered that my mon was cheating on him with another guy. I wont post actual pictures of them, but here are photos of how they look like to give you an idea.
View attachment 875947
View attachment 875948
This goes to show that all women, regardless of background, ethnicity, age, intelligence, income, looks, personality, etc, can easily get laid or start a relationship with tons of men to choose from. It is an insult to us because we literally have zero options, Meanwhile, all women have unlimited men to mingle with. This is female privilege on display. This is why I always laugh when I hear some foid say, "i am lonely" or "I am oppressed".
Jfl is the new guy an upgrade maybe chad cheated on her
Cage even subhuman taco goblina cheats

DNR, just rape her OP

View attachment 875947
View attachment 875948
She was probably a side girl he had

Most brutal shit i've read today.

She actually dumped the Chad, unbelievable.

It really never began.