Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom humiliated me on Facebook

i wish my mother aborted me to tbh, 22 years and i still see no contribution i add to existence.

Yesterday I called my parents asking them if they could help pay for a therapist so I wouldn't lose my mind over not being attractive. They told me the normal bluepilled retarded shit and then said see if that worked. I hung up and I was pissed off but now I am even more pissed off because I went on Facebook accidentally (I use it to log into battlenet ) and I see my mother tagged me in a post last night asking if any girls would be interested in dating me because i was having difficulties finding dates on my own. It got 0 fucking likes or reactions or whatever you fucking call it. Her usual posts get 15-30 likes. I called her and started yelling telling her to take it down and that she is humilating me and my mother started crying and then my dad came into the room and asked what was wrong and then started yelling at me calling me a piece of shit for making her cry. I tell him its their fault for raising a piece of shit and i said i wish you guys would have aborted me. After I said that he hung up the phone and ive been trying to call back but i am apparently blocked on both their phones. she didnt even take down the post either
Awe...I actually feel bad for your mother, I can imagine your mom cry as she just tried to help you, it was actually really sweet of her. But as others has said, she doesn´t know how the world works. If a grown man, even a teenager get his MOM to get girls it´s over, it´s fucking humiliating and hopefully you´re not a student because if someone at my school saw such a post I don´t know what I´d do. Also telling your mom to her face she should have aborted you sounds beyond mean although it´s the ultimate blackpill and I feel the same way, because no one has asked to be born, we are just here because our parents were horny one night.

Awe...I actually feel bad for your mother, I can imagine your mom cry as she just tried to help you, it was actually really sweet of her. But as others has said, she doesn´t know how the world works. If a grown man, even a teenager get his MOM to get girls it´s over, it´s fucking humiliating and hopefully you´re not a student because if someone at my school saw such a post I don´t know what I´d do. Also telling your mom to her face she should have aborted you sounds beyond mean although it´s the ultimate blackpill and I feel the same way, because no one has asked to be born, we are just here because our parents were horny one night.
im not in college i dropped out

WOW. Your mother is a LEGIT cunt! sounds like you have a narcissistic mother and enabling father.

Its one of the worst environments to be brought up in as a male, even worse than being brought up in a single mother household. You grow up watching your father being a ultra cuck, and it rubs off on you. Your mothers feelings get put above everyone elses well-being, and she see's you as nothing more than a slave to feed her narcissistic desires. This is what happens when you bend over backwards to women, they even destroy their own children's lives.

http://flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2015...-are-fathers-who-enable-narcissistic-mothers/

uRCHu3y.jpg
my mom checks off like half of that does that mean she is narc?

Yesterday I called my parents asking them if they could help pay for a therapist so I wouldn't lose my mind over not being attractive. They told me the normal bluepilled retarded shit and then said see if that worked. I hung up and I was pissed off but now I am even more pissed off because I went on Facebook accidentally (I use it to log into battlenet ) and I see my mother tagged me in a post last night asking if any girls would be interested in dating me because i was having difficulties finding dates on my own. It got 0 fucking likes or reactions or whatever you fucking call it. Her usual posts get 15-30 likes. I called her and started yelling telling her to take it down and that she is humilating me and my mother started crying and then my dad came into the room and asked what was wrong and then started yelling at me calling me a piece of shit for making her cry. I tell him its their fault for raising a piece of shit and i said i wish you guys would have aborted me. After I said that he hung up the phone and ive been trying to call back but i am apparently blocked on both their phones. she didnt even take down the post either

1. Your story sounds fake

2. The irony of saying "they told me normal bluepilled retarded shit" and not realizing that's exactly what you did when you asked to go have therapy, YOU ARE ALSO BLUE PILLED

3. You are an idiot, every time I see a post on this site with the user saying they told their parents about their plight of being an incel I think its fake post or the guy is really stupid, because there is literally nothing your parents can do to help you, so why did you even tell them?.

@Kokoro from the sound of it you have Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD, not borderline PD. BPD is the full name).

Tell this to your parents and they may actually agree to get you therapy. Having this kind of reaction isn't normal, and its important you understand that.

Just be aware that most therapy is bluepilled bullshit. You want something more CBT based.

No ALL therapy is bluepilled bullshit, therapy sessions are literally just you talking to someone, TO HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF JFL. That's why I say anybody who needs psychological therapy is a dishonest person I cannot trust, because if you can't even have intrapersonal communication with yourself, and admit your own faults to yourself, and you literally need someone there to basically FORCE YOU to be honest with yourself, then you can't be trusted as a friend period, if one can lie to themselves so easily they'll lie to other people even more easily.

You could litearlly just think and reason with yourself and have the same effect, but no, instead waste hundreds of dollars to pay someone to sit with you in a room and get you to do exactly that, on top of it becoming a matter of record which could come back to bite you later

No ALL therapy is bluepilled bullshit,

I disagree, CBT is about training your brain via natural synaptic plasticity to work a different way. Its quite different from the usual "Tell me about your childhood, tell me about x y z, there is someone for everyone etc"

Its good for combating neurotic, obsessive or otherwise unrational thoughts / behaviors, and it works because of a fundamentally physiological reason (neural pathways can be increased or decreased in their activation potential over time).

But I can see why you feel that way, so much of therapy is bluepilled nonsense, and most CBT based therapists will still veer into ultra bluepill territory through the course of a session.

2. The irony of saying "they told me normal bluepilled retarded shit" and not realizing that's exactly what you did when you asked to go have therapy, YOU ARE ALSO BLUE PILLED

3. You are an idiot, every time I see a post on this site with the user saying they told their parents about their plight of being an incel I think its fake post or the guy is really stupid, because there is literally nothing your parents can do to help you, so why did you even tell them?.

No ALL therapy is bluepilled bullshit, therapy sessions are literally just you talking to someone, TO HELP YOU BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF JFL. That's why I say anybody who needs psychological therapy is a dishonest person I cannot trust, because if you can't even have intrapersonal communication with yourself, and admit your own faults to yourself, and you literally need someone there to basically FORCE YOU to be honest with yourself, then you can't be trusted as a friend period, if one can lie to themselves so easily they'll lie to other people even more easily.

You could litearlly just think and reason with yourself and have the same effect, but no, instead waste hundreds of dollars to pay someone to sit with you in a room and get you to do exactly that, on top of it becoming a matter of record which could come back to bite you later
you are a fucking idiot and you are pissing me off dont make me ignore you first off im not blue pilled i just wanted to go to therapy to find some ways to healthily deal with the blackpill i cant keep drinking away my problems and i cant keep having fucking outbursts when shit happen to me like your retarded fucking posts and YOU are the idiot.

I don't think I am mentally ill I am just stressed and sometimes I get drunk off my ass so it makes me extra emotional.

Well you wanted your parents to pay for therapy, I am suggesting a recourse that will probably convince them. If you aren't mentally ill, NP. If you are, you get a diagnosis and can do whatever from there.

Well you wanted your parents to pay for therapy, I am suggesting a recourse that will probably convince them. If you aren't mentally ill, NP. If you are, you get a diagnosis and can do whatever from there.
people here have said when you become mentally ill your parents try and play victim but i might try that otherwise i will find some drugs to suppress my feelings

i dont even know why the fuck you are posting on my ucking thread if you are going to try and fuck with me. get the fuck out you idiot. you are the fucking idiot and I DIDN'T tell my parents that im an incel they have known since i was ak id i told them everytime i got rejected and my parents just said it was their loss everytime so they know they dont ask if i have a girlfriend anymore but sometimes my extended family does and i think they are doing it just to make fun of me because they always have a slick as shit grin and i just want to rip it off their face and then they say oh thats too bad keep looking yeah i will you fucking faggot. dont assume things you dont know shit about you stupid moron bitch

people here have said when you become mentally ill your parents try and play victim but i might try that

Your parents don't have to know unless possibly if you are underage, otherwise you should have full patient-doctor confidentiality even with therapists. You can just book an appointment and not tell them who its with, so either way they can't find out.

But then if they are paying they might demand to know who you are seeing. Worth a go for you imho.

Your parents don't have to know unless possibly if you are underage, otherwise you should have full patient-doctor confidentiality even with therapists. You can just book an appointment and not tell them who its with, so either way they can't find out.

But then if they are paying they might demand to know who you are seeing. Worth a go for you imho.
When I was diagnosed with aspergers (I am high functioning it doesn't really affect how I socialize) when I was younger my mom joined a bunch of parents of autism facebook groups but I made her leave all of them. I bet she would enjoy if I had a disability so she could virtue signal to all her facebook friends. I am 23 right now so I could just lie. I could pay for it myself but the thing is I am trying to save for a trip to Asia next year.

Your dad sounds like a cuck tbh but you are also a cuck for believing therapy would help.

Fuck the therapy, it won't help you. You are just paying money for venting your emotions which you can do here for free. Also never try to black pill your parents. They will never understand.

Your dad sounds like a cuck tbh but you are also a cuck for believing therapy would help.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING REPEAT MYSELF i don't believe therapy will fucking help me not be an incel i think it would help me deal with my situation in a healthy way or i could be prescribed some pills or some shit read the fucking thread before posting you absolute bitch you stupid fuck. i am ignoring you.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING REPEAT MYSELF i don't believe therapy will fucking help me not be an incel i think it would help me deal with my situation in a healthy way or i could be prescribed some pills or some shit read the fucking thread before posting you absolute bitch you stupid fuck. i am ignoring you.
LOL what a cuck, calm your tits boyo (but yeah you ignore this)

i told them everytime i got rejected

I never told them, because that's my problem to deal with not theirs, you really are a selfish prick, unloading on your parents like that, you ever think how shitty they would feel knowing their son is a romantic failure, why even tell them, that's the question, do you lack common sense?, there's no reason to tell them, just keep trying, or stop trying, but there's no point in telling them.

You dug the hole you are currently lying in so stop complaining, you are the kind of guy that could never "ascend" even if you woke up more attractive because you're prone to "self sabotaging". You'd talk too much about your problems with your GF, and she'd start to see you as less of a man, and then cheat on you. Keep your problems to yourself, its not your family's job to help you bear the weight of your life's burdens.

I keep thinking you are a troll because you are too emotional, only women talk about their problems with people in their lives to the extent you did with your parents, and now look at how you're acting, you might as well be a foid larping as a man on this site.

I never told them, because that's my problem to deal with not theirs, you really are a selfish prick, unloading on your parents like that, you ever think how shitty they would feel knowing their son is a romantic failure, why even tell them, that's the question, do you lack common sense?, there's no reason to tell them, just keep trying, or stop trying, but there's no point in telling them.

You dug the hole you are currently lying in so stop complaining, you are the kind of guy that could never "ascend" even if you woke up more attractive because you're prone to "self sabotaging". You'd talk too much about your problems with your GF, and she'd start to see you as less of a man, and then cheat on you. Keep your problems to yourself, its not your family's job to help you bear the weight of your life's burdens.

I keep thinking you are a troll because you are too emotional, only women talk about their problems with people in their lives to the extent you did with your parents, and now look at how you're acting, you might as well be a foid larping as a man on this site.
I thought I fucking blocked you? YOU STUPID FUCK STOP. how is a 11 year old a 12 year old 14 year old etc supposed to know this shit shut the fuck up im not selfish i had to live like this for years and i just want some peace now you are blocked faggot

Just write, "fuck you mom" under the post.
KEK! You better fucking do this OP. Make sure you screenshot and post it on here too

I thought I fucking blocked you? YOU STUPID FUCK STOP. how is a 11 year old a 12 year old 14 year old etc supposed to know this shit shut the fuck up im not selfish i had to live like this for years and i just want some peace now you are blocked faggot

I assumed you were 18 and up, if you really are that young then you shouldn't even be on this site because you're too young to call yourself incel, you have many more years of failure before you can claim that label, I mean you could randomly get a GF in the next 3 years, what then will be your response

"Thanks for all the fun times guys, btw I have a GF now, laters, enjoy being losers" JFL, it'll just be a middle finger to all of us. Also you are kinda selfish, seems like your parents fault, like they spoiled you so you never had to think about stuff like that, even at the age of 14 I considered things like that, I always tried not to worry my parents and kept my problems to myself, I'm cheap to this day because of that because I didn't like asking for things because I didn't want to burden them financially anymore than I already did.

You sound like you come from a pretty well off family, not rich but they have very good income, I'm laughing my ass off imagining me asking my parents to give someone money for me to talk to them about my problems, that shit is out of this world for me, seriously how good is your life that you even consider that an option.