Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom has told me I was the sweetest and easiest to raise child she ever had.

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
Out of 5 siblings a younger brother and an older half sister and 2 older half brothers. None of them are incels as far as I know even my younger brother got a college girlfriend he’s still with. So how does that make sense IT (IncelTears)? Even my own goddamn mother would probably vouch that I had the best personality out of all of them yet here I am a 25 year old virgin 26 in June.

4 siblings my bad typo

If you look good you can be a gang member, a drug dealer, a slave owner and women will like you.

Mommies baby boy is now scrolling through .is
cause he can´t get pussy.

Out of 5 siblings a younger brother and an older half sister and 2 older half brothers. None of them are incels as far as I know even my younger brother got a college girlfriend he’s still with. So how does that make sense IT (IncelTears)? Even my own goddamn mother would probably vouch that I had the best personality out of all of them yet here I am a 25 year old virgin 26 in June.
It makes sense exactly. I was described the same way, and I'd bet a lot of others on this site could say the same. And that's the problem. We are docile doormats, beta bitches, etc. Due to our looks we were treated as low on the social ladders of life and that is the place in soyciety that we are used to. That's why they describe us as passive and "easy to raise".

It makes sense exactly. I was described the same way, and I'd bet a lot of others on this site could say the same. And that's the problem. We are docile doormats, beta bitches, etc. Due to our looks we were treated as low on the social ladders of life and that is the place in soyciety that we are used to. That's why they describe us as passive and "easy to raise".
Very true.

All parents try to sugar coat their phrase to their own kids like "You are the best in every way to us". LMAO they all are just delusions that have been created to us. Accept the truth that majority of the population is subhumans. :cryfeels:eugenics was the better way

The Kiss of Death is when they say you where a quiet child and well behaved.

It means you where Autistic/ High Inhib, Anxiety, Retarded somehow/ bad DNA.

My teachers had similar things to say about me as a kid ogre

rather be a fatherless kid than be a momma's boy
Yep, they are more dark triad and get more foids. Would suck to be a fatherless incel tho

I was a misbehaved child.

My Mom said the same thing. She said I was the easiest to raise out when compared to all my other sisters. I'm definitely a bit of a mommy's boy. Sadly, even if you were the easiest to raise, women want a challenge when dating. Beauty and the Beast is the perfect example of that.

IT are soy men, troons, fatties and ugly females who hate themselves and their life so they project their hate on unfortunate men.
Don't take them seriously.

Some are even omegas.

my parents also say I'm a kind boy

We are all in the same boat, not only you
remember that brocel
This forum does make me feel less alone. I don’t know a single Incel besides me in real life.

Wiggering

No that's the right DNA. Autism is the evolution and organisms refuse to be humbled

That just means you were/is submissive and not masculine at all. That doesn't mean your personality is any good

This forum does make me feel less alone. I don’t know a single Incel besides me in real life.
Same here.
This forum literally is LifeFuel for me, and I love interacting with members here, after I´m done with WageSlaving and working out.

Same here.
This forum literally is LifeFuel for me, and I love interacting with members here, after I´m done with WageSlaving and working out.
Blackpilled Incels are the most chill and honest people I’d say in this clown world