Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom got into a fight with a noodlewhore and a landwhale today

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Universally undesired
★★★★★
I wasn't there so I'm not sure if everything she said is true but this is what she said.

It started with a ricekid bullying my brother and I think today he pushed my brother to the ground. He told my mom and she drove to his house and started screaming at his parents. Later noodlewhore, ricekid and her landwhale friend showed up at my house and started yelling at my mom. The landwhale got in my moms face and then blew vape smoke into her face and then my mom started punching her in the face. The noodlewhore tried to jump in but got slammed on the ground by my mom but then the landwhale slammed her on the ground. My dad then walked out and started screaming at her to get off after a shouting match the 3 left my mom has court in June. And jfl at my dad wondering why I have violent tendances just look at the woman you chose to breed with jfl.

TLDR my mom beat up a noodlewhore but got slammed by a fat bitch.

Last edited:
Did you participate and defend your mother?

You should've beat the kid yourself. How old was he? :ping:

jfl at the noodle toilet
they're like the tiniest people on the planet they ain't hurtin nobody.
also the biggest weakness of the landwhale is her legs. one kick to the back of the knees and it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.

it's over

jfl at the noodle toilet
they're like the tiniest people on the planet they ain't hurtin nobody.
Tbh weakest race and weakest gender
also the biggest weakness of the landwhale is her legs. one kick to the back of the knees and it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
Yeah especially if her legs are small compared to the rest of her

what the heck is happening in Burgerland lmao ? Honestly your brother should have downed that Chink. I would rathed die than let a Chink disrespect me.

Bases mom's love to fight i need to set an only mom's fight club

People in Burgerland aren't able to have conversations to end a beef, they always start fighting, stabbing or shooting.