Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom fucking took $189 out of my bank account

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
She fuckjing took near 200 dollars, because of "tithe and offering". She demands that I pay 10% percent of my fucking income to the church, even though I'm not even christian.

I want my money back :feelsree:

what the fuck?
wasn't it also you who got beaten by his brother because you didn't want him to fuck his gf on your bed?

get cucked by brother, get cucked by mother ... no wonder you're an incel.

what the fuck?
wasn't it also you who got beaten by his brother because you didn't want him to fuck his gf on your bed?

He needs to get a baseball bat and start swinging

She fuckjing took near 200 dollars, because of "tithe and offering". She demands that I pay 10% percent of my fucking income to the church, even though I'm not even christian.

Strange behavior coming from a committed Christian. Doesn't she know stealing is a sin?

GOD NEEDS MONEY GIVE IT TO HIM

Call the police rn.

Have her arrested.

Strange behavior coming from a committed Christian. Doesn't she know stealing is a sin?
She's one of the reason I'm atheist/agnostic, she took things too far and pushed me over the edge.

what the fuck?

Why in the living fuck does she have access to YOUR bank account

OP are you gonna do anything?

You have zero right complain if you aren't willing to call the police.
I feel powerless, I still live under her roof and complain won't do shit.

I guess I'll go to the police.

Why don’t u open another account seems like ur mom is the man of the house

You have zero right complain if you aren't willing to call the police.
Call the cops on his mother over 200 bucks. Don't be silly.

Ask the bank to restrict the account's access to your name only. Perhaps try changing the password. Or you could extract all the money and hide it somewhere.

She set it up for and my brother several years ago, and has the pin code.
Can you not get in contact with the bank and ask to get it changed, if possible? Or get a replacement card with new PIN? Presuming that you're at least 18 it should be possible.

I feel powerless, I still live under her roof and complain won't do shit.

Don't guess, just do it.
Call the cops on his mother over 200 bucks. Don't be silly.
No, this is a microcosm of how she sees her son. She thinks her son is her slave and doesn't deserve respect. This is a very bad precedent to allow.

Can you not get in contact with the bank and ask to get it changed, if possible? Or get a replacement card with new PIN? Presuming that you're at least 18 it should be possible.
I'll look into that.

She’s a toilet whore, beat the fuck out of her

No, this is a microcosm of how she sees her son. She thinks her son is her slave and doesn't deserve respect. This is a very bad precedent to allow.
True, she's always had an authoritarian streak within her. She never treated me like like an adult despite being 19.

Then why u still living with ur parents
I failed to enter University, which would have been my ticket to living alone. But I went to a local college instead, thus still living with my parents. I don't even make enough sustain myself independently.

I failed to enter University, which would have been my ticket to living alone. But I went to a local college instead, thus still living with my parents. I don't even make enough sustain myself independently.
Damm its over

How are you in college? You said that you're a retard and you were asking here how to make a sandwich

How are you in college? You said that you're a retard and you were asking here how to make a sandwich
I got admitted on a special program for lower performing students, it's provisional.

Why don’t u open another account seems like ur mom is the man of the house
@Ika-Sama Why haven't you doing this already?

Pretty sure she's lying, btw. She probably wanted that money for the spa or a purse or some shit.

@Ika-Sama Why haven't you doing this already?

Pretty sure she's lying, btw. She probably wanted that money for the spa or a purse or some shit.
I didn't even know about doing that shit, at the time I didn't see a need for it.

She's not lying she's a fucking religious nut, that would give away my money to some sky deity.

Dumdumdumdumdum

haha, my mother used to take my money all the time as a kid

OP is a larper in a different thread he told that he cant even put clothes on himself and that he just learned to make a sandwich by himself.

Now out of nowhere he has an income of 2000$.

See you in ban appeals:feelsjuice:

OP is a larper in a different thread he told that he cant even put clothes on himself and that he just learned to make a sandwich by himself.

Now out of nowhere he has an income of 2000$.

See you in ban appeals:feelsjuice:
Oh really? Most of that money in my account is accumulated, meaning that it would a long time make up for what I lost. And yes ai still rely on my mother for basic shit, she never lets me leave the house.

Oh really? Most of that money in my account is accumulated, meaning that it would a long time make up for what I lost. And yes ai still rely on my mother for basic shit, she never lets me leave the house.
If you are dependent on her, you are fucked.

It never began for evangelicalcels/mormoncels/adventistcels