Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom doesn't kiss me that much

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And before cucktears starts saying some incestuous shit like they they always do (cause they're really degenerate shits) I'm not talking about those kind of kisses. I'm talking about the motherly kisses on the cheek or the forehead. I think last year she probably only kissed me like 3 times and I visited every weekend. She hugs me but I notice she does it less and less too. My grandma would do it more but she's dead. I guess only Chad is entitled to love from his mom, huh?

Mine is the same too, they won't kiss you or show you affection if you're ugly tbh, they're still foids after all.

Mogs me at having a mom

would feel extremely uncomfortable having any physical contact with my mom

I don't really remember my mother's demonstrations of affection for me, it was the other way around. Lack of maternal attachment makes men weak and submissive. This can be seen in Harlow's experiment and the privation of motherly love.

Chad son only of course. Foids are foids after all.

JFL, seriously, grow up

My mom hasn't given me a kiss since I was 9 or 10

TFW xev bellringer isn't my mom why even live

I guess only Chad is entitled to love from his mom, huh?
Chad's mom gives such affection as foreplay because she wants her son to fuck him.

This is the root of all cross-gender emotional affection in families

You're an incestcel if u kiss ur mom