Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom does stupidest and most gross things in the world

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
whenever shes peeing she leaves toilet door open then when you see her she says to her friends her sons are hitting on her and peeking when shes peeing. dafuq

when in reality: she fat and ugly andold and doesnt understand that to us its gross when shes peeing and she should close the damn door

dude i told her milion times that she should close the door i swear she does this intentionally

This is degenerate

Having a stupid degenerate mother seems to be a common incel trait.

no thats even more degenerate
You can always just delete the footage anyway, she will 100% close the door then bro. Plus you see her on the toilet either way.

As a man you should always let the door open to reveal your pectoral muscles and penis.

Perhaps your mom can help you in your ascension. :feelsLSD::feelslala:

I will fuck her soon

Of course;
She's a woman

whenever shes peeing she leaves toilet door open then when you see her she says to her friends her sons are hitting on her and peeking when shes peeing. dafuq

when in reality: she fat and ugly andold and doesnt understand that to us its gross when shes peeing and she should close the damn door

dude i told her milion times that she should close the door i swear she does this intentionally
leave her. she probably has Alzheimer's early level.

This was horrible to read. I feel ill.

:dafuckfeels:

You should move out tbh.

Lol this is trashy as fuck