Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom can't undestand my ''mental illness'

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
I don't go outside and my mom thinks i have a mental illness, 1 year going to the public healthcare psychologist and psychiatrist and my mom will pay a private psychiatrist lol, 60 euros for 45 minutes of bluepill bullshit, just make me tall and goodlooking, i dont wanna go outside if im a 5'6 ugly and balding

The same reason I won't go to a 'therapist'. It WON'T make me good looking, so go to hell with that cucked BS.
Being good looking outweighs all the money you could spend on meds and/or therapy.

wtf? tell her to get u PS instead of wasting money on that

BlackpilledTruecel said:
wtf? tell her to get u PS instead of wasting money on that

upvoted

Parents are too old and oblolite to grasp the laws of nature

Therapy is useless. It was just expensive and waste of time. It's just like punching a punching bag. You're pretty much venting to a 'psychologist' who either does nothing or gives blue pill advises. Mine did nothing.

Well at least my school gets to fundcuck for my 'therapy' and I get to skip some classes.

You're better off venting on incel forums.

AsiaCel said:
Therapy is useless. It was just expensive and waste of time.

This. They're not allowed to give advice, so they sit there for 1hr just saying "so how does that make you feel? "

Therapy is a meme.

All therapists I've had just asked me how I felt this week, how I slept last night, etc. Occasionally they would throw in some bluepill banality. 90% of your time in a therapist's office will be spent discussing your "mood" like a 13-yr old girl on her period. At every single meeting.

I've had ONE therapist who was actually not too bad, because he was a dude, very smart and well-read, and aware of evolutionary psychology.

blackpill her and tell her that she needs to spend her money more wisely on you.

TWO WORDS

PLASTIC SURGERY.