Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom called me to tell me I'm ugly

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
She called me on skype to tell me that I look extremely ugly on my facebook profile picture and that she hopes I'm happy with my bad hairline (she said it very mockingly). I hung up immediately. 

I know it sounds like I'm making this shit up but I really wish I was. After severely beating me throughout my childhood, she expects me to talk to her throughout her old age? Stupid bitch, my blood boils at the mere thought of her.

I would've cut contact with her after I turned 18 without a second thought. I feel that if any parent puts their hands on their kid they stop being one.

Jesus what a bitch. Just take that pussy dawg. Bend her over and get some good use out of her.

I'm not saying you should brutally murder your mother with a frying pan and throw her corpse down a mine shaft, BUT

if you roped yourself right now, she would feel guilty for rest of her life. Now is the best time to rope if you want her to suffer forever lol

coldmachinery said:
I'm not saying you should brutally murder your mother with a frying pan and throw her corpse down a mine shaft, BUT

I can't, we live 800 miles apart.

kkt6 said:
coldmachinery said:
I can't, we live 800 miles apart.
If you're gonna do it distance has nothing to do with it

It's overoveroverover

Seems like your mother is a nasty piece of work.

And you still communicate with your mother.. why?

Screen record it next time and publicly shame the bitch.

Darthmat said:
And you still communicate with your mother.. why?

He lives with her. She was calling from downstairs.

What the fuck...I'm so happy I have normal parents.

That sucks man,don't know what else to tell you.

its her fault ur subhuman

Just thank her for the shit-tier genetics.

If your dad was not good looking, your mom hated him for having to settle for him and by extension she hates you too. I'd start sending her news articles about horrible shit happening in retirement homes, just to fuck with her head.

The brutal blackpill here, OP, is that every day she probably regrets not fucking a chad to raise her kid instead of your dad. The only uggos that women can love in any meaningful sense is their children and even that is diluted when the kid turns out to be unattractive.

u-g-l-y said:
If your dad was not good looking, your mom hated him for having to settle for him and by extension she hates you too. I'd start sending her news articles about horrible shit happening in retirement homes, just to fuck with her head.

This

You are black pilled by your own mother, this is ultimate destination. You should have told her you are what she gave to you. It's her subhumanity.