Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Mom Basically Admited She'd Never Have Dated Me or my Dad in her Youth

Yup! troll or a total buffoon.
>92 posts

I'm having your account removed for trolling. In not a single society on earth besides TIKTOK Suburbia are kids allowed to openly bad mouth their parents. In Africa and Asia you'd be beaten, in Europe you'd get in a ton of shit but maybe not hit.

my deepest condolences

Haha damn, your mom doesn't respect your dad as a man, he's merely a betabuxx. She was basically bragging about her smv by saying she had much better options.

My mom would have probably bullied me in school she was a stacey, now she is a betaorbitermaxxer despite being in her mid 50's.

At least she taught me how not to be a betabuck, I used to call the simps "flies" and "mosquitoes" long before the pills were a thing.

My boomer mom was on her third glass of wine and was talking about highschool and college and the guys she liked. She said:

>"I really liked guys that were good at sports, I really liked them, oh my a guy who could score a touchdown or play basketball or do some extreme sports I was just all over"

>Dad responds with "I was never good at sports"

>Mom responds back with "Well good thing you didn't meet me when I was I was in highschool or college haha, good thing you met me after I started working"

>Can see look of despair on my dads face but he tries to hid it

>My mom drunkenly puts her head down on the kitchen table and looks up in that way that buzzed foids always do: "I really liked tall guys, I really really liked tall guys"

I almost threw my drink at her, WHAT THE FUCK? Why would you say that? What value did that add to the conversation? Its clear you were thinking about how much you REALLY LIKED tall guys when you were young.

The funny thing is I'm the total opposite of the guy she liked, and so was my dad when he was young. My mom is basically admitting we're inferior. I was so tempted to say:

>"I personally just want a girl with zero partnres, if they have even one they're not my type" but my mom would have freaked out.
Don’t be a pussy, tell her you only want virgin women and that anyone else is a used up slut.

Kill your mom and throw her corpse at the carpet of white house (in elden ring)

My boomer mom was on her third glass of wine and was talking about highschool and college and the guys she liked. She said:

>"I really liked guys that were good at sports, I really liked them, oh my a guy who could score a touchdown or play basketball or do some extreme sports I was just all over"

>Mom responds back with "Well good thing you didn't meet me when I was I was in highschool or college haha, good thing you met me after I started working"

>My mom drunkenly puts her head down on the kitchen table and looks up in that way that buzzed foids always do: "I really liked tall guys, I really really liked tall guys"

I almost threw my drink at her, WHAT THE FUCK? Why would you say that? What value did that add to the conversation? Its clear you were thinking about how much you REALLY LIKED tall guys when you were young.

The funny thing is I'm the total opposite of the guy she liked, and so was my dad when he was young. My mom is basically admitting we're inferior. I was so tempted to say:

>"I personally just want a girl with zero partnres, if they have even one they're not my type" but my mom would have freaked out.
Jesus why the fuck your dad even marry her

Man! That's a confession a foid from the 50's would have taken straight to the grave yet foids from the 70's & beyond are the opposite hendr why their daughters are turbo whores

You know it's over when not even your mother likes you

OMFG I am so sorry man this has sealed my decision that I do not want to get married at all I am 39, I have been treated like shit by females all my life and this thread has sealed it for good.

Over for incestcels. You should kill your mom then yourself

All the privileges of being a foid in the Western world, and she has to kick her son when he's down! No redeeming qualities.

The mothers of subhumans are almost always the worst whores, LTB are even bigger whores than stacies due to juggernaut's law but they still never get chad so I guess that is punishment enough
Cope. Chads fuck Beckies all the time. Women are the only ones who don’t date down. Men do it literally everyday because they’re horny fucks

Oh yes…….the moment you realize your own mom is just another typical female.

My mom is the same. All she does is complain to me about my dad.
Meanwhile……he has been working for 40 years while she’s been a housewife. Her day consists of watching tv and cuddling with her cats.

Yet, in her mind, my dad doesn’t do enough.
CHRIST

Exactly. And yet they can control it, unlike many of the things they want in males.

You fucking retard what kind of mom donates her fortune to charity over a dinner table argument ???

Also your useless dad will simply be chill with that happening??

Im giving u advice, whenever someone bullies u u clap back and hard no matter who they are.
The average foid would do it in a heartbeat. Cuck dad won't stop her.

Torture and kill her

Cope. Chads fuck Beckies all the time. Women are the only ones who don’t date down. Men do it literally everyday because they’re horny fucks
I refuese to be one of them, I would rather wak off in the corner and die alone than be with a toilet