Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Mom Basically Admited She'd Never Have Dated Me or my Dad in her Youth

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My boomer mom was on her third glass of wine and was talking about highschool and college and the guys she liked. She said:

>"I really liked guys that were good at sports, I really liked them, oh my a guy who could score a touchdown or play basketball or do some extreme sports I was just all over"

>Dad responds with "I was never good at sports"

>Mom responds back with "Well good thing you didn't meet me when I was I was in highschool or college haha, good thing you met me after I started working"

>Can see look of despair on my dads face but he tries to hid it

>My mom drunkenly puts her head down on the kitchen table and looks up in that way that buzzed foids always do: "I really liked tall guys, I really really liked tall guys"

I almost threw my drink at her, WHAT THE FUCK? Why would you say that? What value did that add to the conversation? Its clear you were thinking about how much you REALLY LIKED tall guys when you were young.

The funny thing is I'm the total opposite of the guy she liked, and so was my dad when he was young. My mom is basically admitting we're inferior. I was so tempted to say:

>"I personally just want a girl with zero partnres, if they have even one they're not my type" but my mom would have freaked out.

>"I personally just want a girl with zero partnres, if they have even one they're not my type" but my mom would have freaked out.
You could've just say that, what would your mom do? Hit you?

A drunk tongue is a honest tongue, and a drunk whore, a honest whore

You have well off parents too? My mom knows that shit doesn't work for me anymore
That's the way, women should be kept on a leash and those who give birth to incels deserve all the hate they get

You should have threw your drink at her

Just tell her whatever the hell you want, are you an only child? Don't you work?
I'm an only child yes, I work in finance, the job is unrelated to their business.

I'm an only child yes, I work in finance, the job is unrelated to their business.
That's even better, she's just bluffing then, you won't be piss poor if you don't inherit anything and she knows it

You should've just said it.

The mothers of subhumans are almost always the worst whores, LTB are even bigger whores than stacies due to juggernaut's law but they still never get chad so I guess that is punishment enough

My mom never even said i look good.

She's plain admitting i'm an abomination.

And how do i disagree when that's just plain truth.

That's even better, she's just bluffing then, you won't be piss poor if you don't inherit anything and she knows it
I never said I'd be poor, but I would like to inherit multi-millions in assets.

The mothers of subhumans are almost always the worst whores, LTB are even bigger whores than stacies due to juggernaut's law but they still never get chad so I guess that is punishment enough
As much as I hate to say it, my my mom was a Stacylite in her youth.

My boomer mom was on her third glass of wine and was talking about highschool and college and the guys she liked. She said:

>"I really liked guys that were good at sports, I really liked them, oh my a guy who could score a touchdown or play basketball or do some extreme sports I was just all over"

>Mom responds back with "Well good thing you didn't meet me when I was I was in highschool or college haha, good thing you met me after I started working"

>My mom drunkenly puts her head down on the kitchen table and looks up in that way that buzzed foids always do: "I really liked tall guys, I really really liked tall guys"

I almost threw my drink at her, WHAT THE FUCK? Why would you say that? What value did that add to the conversation? Its clear you were thinking about how much you REALLY LIKED tall guys when you were young.

The funny thing is I'm the total opposite of the guy she liked, and so was my dad when he was young. My mom is basically admitting we're inferior. I was so tempted to say:

Make warm coffee: Throw it at her, Drink whatevers left and enjoy the scenery :feelsaww:

I never said I'd be poor, but I would like to inherit multi-millions in assets.
Pretend that you wouldn't care about inheriting it, she won't have nothing to bargain your submission with

Pretend that you wouldn't care about inheriting it, she won't have nothing to bargain your submission with
She knows me better than that, and if that's her only tool, she'll use it.

She wouldnt deny you inheritance for clapping back, thats just stupid and wont happen you are her son who would she give it to? And she is acting like a bitch, you are allowed to say smthg back dont be a bitch like your dad
She could always donate it to charity.

Not that bad, my mom was/is still like that and was a cheating whore to my dad. Even if you ascend you can be with a bitch for a decade and still lose.

Oh yes…….the moment you realize your own mom is just another typical female.

My mom is the same. All she does is complain to me about my dad.
Meanwhile……he has been working for 40 years while she’s been a housewife. Her day consists of watching tv and cuddling with her cats.

Yet, in her mind, my dad doesn’t do enough.

As much as I hate to say it, my my mom was a Stacylite in her youth.
Even more brootal mang, if she wasn't a boomer there was no way she would have settled, might have been better off that way though

Oh yes…….the moment you realize your own mom is just another typical female.

My mom is the same. All she does is complain to me about my dad.
Meanwhile……he has been working for 40 years while she’s been a housewife. Her day consists of watching tv and cuddling with her cats.

Yet, in her mind, my dad doesn’t do enough.
Yeah it's a very sudden and lifechanging realization when you know for a fact your mother wouldn't even talk to you if you weren't blood, she'd just be another bitchy boomer/gen X whore. Hard to see her the same because she's just another stacy that got old, she's family but a whore like every other woman.

I was so tempted to say:

then you are just as spineless as your father, simply taking it instead of speaking up about it

Jfl GrAY good larp story
Yeah, rich people never donate to charities after they die, the Catholic Church has no land or wealth from donations, neither do universities, sure.

Keep trolling, see how far that gets with me.

You fucking retard what kind of mom donates her fortune to charity over a dinner table argument ??? Also your useless dad will simply be chill with that happening??

Im giving u advice, whenever someone bullies u u clap back and hard no matter who they are.
You're so fucking bluepilled.

It's not over the dinner table argument that she'd disown me, it's over me being a total failure of a son in her regard because I'm an ugly truecel subhuman. People have a lot more tolerance for those they like and respect over those they hate.

If I was a 6'4 Gigachad who was giving her lots of Grandkids with a Stacy, yeah she'd probably forgive anything I do, but because I'm a failure, I'm on thin ice, she may use anything she can to cut me off.

So your name is intellectual and you are a useless piece of shit in every aspect in life not just an incel?
Isn't everyone here?

I have a great job, a lot of money, I'm 6/10 on the socialcircle game since I know a lot of people through various organizations, still a KHHV and my mom knows it.

My mom never even said i look good.

She's plain admitting i'm an abomination.

And how do i disagree when that's just plain truth.
It's better that she's honest.

You shoulda said.

"Good thing dad didn't meet you in high school.

Didn't date sluts"

She'd get angry and threaten to cut me off inheritance.
Your mother is the one with all the money ? What's your father doing in all this ? Cucked marriage is the worst tbh. If the foid hivemind doesn't give a shit at you in high school, it's over and hopeless.

Your mother is the one with all the money ? What's your father doing in all this ? Cucked marriage is the worst tbh. If the foid hivemind doesn't give a shit at you in high school, it's over and hopeless.
My parents are married, the money is theirs collectively.

Thats too brutal. Why we need to suffer like this?

Ezgif 5 a99dade47a

your mom is a whore

Shouldve slit her throat with a piece of glass in game

You and your dad are both cucked losers for not calling your mom out when she said that, good fucking lord. Youre probably one of the few incels on this board who genuinely deserve to be incel. I guess the cuck seed you were born from just did that to you. I shouldn't be surprised since you're white and white people worship pussy and niggers

That said, all women want tall men. This is a universal truth. My dad is a dentist and around 5'6, but his dad was 6'2, while my brother is 6'2, meaning the tall height skipped a generation. My mom once, and ONLY once, ever told my brother that she wishes my dad was as tall as my bro. She at least has enough respect for my dad not to say it to hia face, but this still shows that no amount of career maxxing like what my dad did will compensate for being a manlet

You and your dad are both cucked losers for not calling your mom out when she said that, good fucking lord. Youre probably one of the few incels on this board who genuinely deserve to be incel. I guess the cuck seed you were born from just did that to you. I shouldn't be surprised since you're white and white people worship pussy and niggers

That said, all women want tall men. This is a universal truth. My dad is a dentist and around 5'6, but his dad was 6'2, while my brother is 6'2, meaning the tall height skipped a generation. My mom once, and ONLY once, ever told my brother that she wishes my dad was as tall as my bro. She at least has enough respect for my dad not to say it to hia face, but this still shows that no amount of career maxxing like what my dad did will compensate for being a manlet
You're a loser for letting your mom say that.

You're a loser for letting your mom say that.
Stop projecting, snow roach. 1. My mom didn't say it in front of me, so how could I "let" her say it? She told it to my brother and he told it to me. 2. It's not as bad as your drunkard mom who almost definitely fucked guys in high school saying it to your dad's face in a lustful tone

Western society really is a piss-stain if parents are making that sort of comments so casually, almost sounds too ridiculous to be true when op says he can't even make a snappy retort out of fear. WTF!

Western society really is a piss-stain if parents are making that sort of comments so casually, almost sounds too ridiculous to be true when op says he can't even make a snappy retort out of fear. WTF!
In no cultures is disrespecting your parents tolerated.