Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom always asks me if I have any plans

godleftmeunfinished

godleftmeunfinished

Greycel
Because it's summer she probably wants me to be doing stuff outside but I have literally no idea what to do every day. I don't get invited to normie things. I have 3 friends irl that I hang out with occasionally but they're all autistic as well and don't organize parties or anything obviously. Every day I'm just struggling to not waste the entire day on 4chan and gooning and actually do stuff I'm interested in like learning german. It's kind of funny that she has a much more active social life than me. She goes partying with her friends like twice a week while I'm in the prime of my youth in university just rotting every day. I feel like such a disappointment every time she asks and I'm like idk.

godleftmeunfinished too

mine is constantly urging me to find a gf, she sees all the wageslaving normalniggers around getting married and having kids

mine is constantly urging me to find a gf, she sees all the wageslaving normalniggers around getting married and having kids
Mine never gave a shit if I had a gf. Never mentioned girls once

Generally you would first participate in a community, rather than immediately making a thread about your relationship with your mom.
Too bad. Everyone needs to hear about my mom as soon as possible. She's cool and she'll treat you right.

maybe coz you are still young and not 28 like me
True tbh. It's still retarded that neither of my parents ever thought to give me any guidance on anything when it was most important

Spend all day here instead 4chan, 4chan is full of soys, faggots and Trannys now