Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom already know that it's over ...

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

nerd
★★
I had her on the phone not too long ago, and we had to talk about something, specifically women. Without even saying anything to her she guessed that I have never had any experience before and advised me to be careful about women who might be interested in me only because I have a nice apartment. What really ended me is the fact that she doesn’t even consider me her son anymore.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My mother thinks i'm a volcel JFL

take the mumpill

Some mothers are blackpilled , others prefer to be in denial and refuse to believe that they gave birth to genetic waste.
mum knows foid are whore

My mom knew also.

My mother thinks i'm a volcel JFL
My mother always tells me "you have to be more aware and look at girls, look at which girl is smiling at you"

She isn't wrong, smiling is a common indicator of interest that bitches use towards chad, but what she fails to realize is that I'm ugly and I never had a girl smiling at me once in my whole life, they all just turn away in disgust :(

Some mothers are blackpilled , others prefer to be in denial and refuse to believe that they gave birth to genetic waste.
nah! your mum sounds like a shitbag if the last line is true.

At leat she told you to be carefull.