Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My misogyny/misanthropy is too high for me to watch most modern films

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
The more “dated” or old a movie is, the more watchable and interesting it is to me (incel trait?) Especially 1940s and 50s noir dramas or some classical hollywood era crime drama flick. If it doesn’t have color, I’m fine with that. I just hate seeing the characteristics of even semi-modern culture, modern femoids and modern etc. when I’m trying to escapism-maxx on 65 inch tv. Really kills the mood and makes me fucking depressed.

My misogyny/misanthropy is too high for me to watch anything

I personally think it's all just bluepilled hogwash. Most of these normalfaggots who spend their entire day ripping on us get all of their morals and platitudes and such from these same movies, TV shows, and other media. They can't differentiate between fiction and non-fiction.

Exactly. I also hate when movies force unnecessary sex scenes on us

Then don't watch Starship Troopers because every male character in that movie is Chad tier kek.

I even have started watching old shitty western films, whatever helps me escape from anything related to the hell we live in will do.

I like Gone with the wind. Rich Stacy loses everything

Only tom and jerry for truecels

Only tom and jerry for truecels
I like the original episodes but it isn’t material I would consider fit for moviemaxxing with booze

I don't watch modern films. Movies made today, are nothing but Jewish propaganda.