Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mind is full of violence

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I have a form of ocd so whenever I talk to people explicit thoughts of them violently dying or being raped fill my mind. I used to be terrified of these invasive thoughts because whenever I'd talk to a family member for example they'd pile up inside my head and make me feel like a sicko. Anymore I've watched so much gore that I'm apathetic to whenever I have them.

It's strange how even before I got into gore the violence presented in my imagination was so explicit and realistic. Maybe the human subconscious naturally carries understanding of the appearance of human death. Who knows

I have a form of ocd so whenever I talk to people explicit thoughts of them violently dying or being raped fill my mind. I used to be terrified of these invasive thoughts because whenever I'd talk to a family member for example they'd pile up inside my head and make me feel like a sicko.

I can relate. Its over for OCDcels like us

I have a form of ocd so whenever I talk to people explicit thoughts of them violently dying or being raped fill my mind. I used to be terrified of these invasive thoughts because whenever I'd talk to a family member for example they'd pile up inside my head and make me feel like a sicko. Anymore I've watched so much gore that I'm apathetic to whenever I have them.

It's strange how even before I got into gore the violence presented in my imagination was so explicit and realistic. Maybe the human subconscious naturally carries understanding of the appearance of human death. Who knows
I have the worst subtype of ocd and I feel like i’m mentally burning from hellfire. It’s beyond brutal

What type?
pocd, or the fear of becoming/being a pedophile.

I’m currently struggling with intense compulsions to prove myself that my fears are just intrusive thoughts, but as you know it’s a never ending circle and im spiralling. I’m really looking forward for therapy, because these rituals of mine are becoming even more intense since I slowly can’t get any satisfaction from my previous compulsions (Testing, Reassurance, Rumination, etc.)

Yeah I’m always tempted to stab people when I’m in public. It’s getting harder to resist.
(I disavow violence and I won’t commit any crimes)

Same, I often get an urge to cut peoples bodies up into pieces and eat some (in GTA 5)

Whenever I get angry I go on gore sites to blow off some steam

Same. OCD is so fucking life draining