Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Middle Eastern Parents Don't Understand Why I Can't Find A Girlfriend Or Wife.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I'm 23 years old. My parents had me sit down with them and have a talk about why I haven't found a girlfriend or wife yet. They think that because I have a decent career and make good money, that women should be lining up to want to meet me.

They legitimately think that me being 5'4" is not a problem and that men can pick and choose the women they want. They want me to find a girl that's 5'10" to marry. They think that Middle Eastern women are desperate to find a Muslim husband and that I have my pick.

They're completely outdated and have no idea how dating works in North America. First off, women here select the men, not the other way around. Even Middle Eastern women here in Canada do not want to date Middle Eastern men, they typically want to date out. I tell them that and they ask me, "What about your sisters?" Well, what you don't know about your daughters is that they are dating white guys behind your back, and they're not telling you about it. I don't want to tell you about it either, because you two would kill yourselves if you found out.

Even Middle Eastern women here who are willing to date Middle Eastern men share the exact same standards as women in Canada do. They're not going to date a fucking manlet. They have tried to set me up with some other family's daughter in the past, and the daughter declined because she thought I was too short. They want to keep trying meeting other families with daughters and seeing if any one of them would want to marry me.

I can't even be angry at them, I just pity them. They have no idea what the world is like nowadays, and what worked during their time does not work now.

Cant you get an arranged marriage with a Muslim foid?

Cant you get an arranged marriage with a Muslim foid?

Bro those do not work out, trust me.

Let's assume that an arranged marriage does happen from a woman back home. She comes here, realizes she's getting a raw deal and that she can initiate divorce, and often does and takes half your shit. I've seen this happen several times.

Arranged marriages rarely happen in North America. The women just are not interested in such a thing and typically leave their families to live their own lives. The families can't do shit about this either, because the law is in the women's hands.

Bro those do not work out, trust me.

Let's assume that an arranged marriage does happen from a woman back home. She comes here, realizes she's getting a raw deal and that she can initiate divorce, and often does and takes half your shit. I've seen this happen several times.

Arranged marriages rarely happen in North America. The women just are not interested in such a thing and typically leave their families to live their own lives. The families can't do shit about this either, because the law is in the women's hands.
Fax. Canada divorce laws are so cucked

Boomers will always be boomers and will never understand stuff like that. It's the same with millenials like me not being able to fathom the mindset of the younger generations and the weird stuff they do and are into.

Brutal, my mother is also a bluepilled retard

Bro, I felt bad for you until you said that part about your sisters. If you don't snitch on them then you ARE A CUCK.

Bro, I felt bad for you until you said that part about your sisters. If you don't snitch on them then you ARE A CUCK.
muslimcels like to have some sense of honor over their women, incl mother, sister, aunts. It's not easy to talk badly about them, especially to family. We have to cope with them generally going after white chads.

Bro, you're cucked for not telling your parents that your sisters are whoring out. Seriously, if you are concerned over your parents "killing themselves" if they find out, what do you think will happen down the line when your sisters get knocked up or come to your parents saying they want to marry their boyfriends?

Better now then never. Get rid of that degeneracy.

Besides, if you have to suffer, make your whore sisters suffer with you

just leave home and live your life.

hey legitimately think that me being 5'4" is not a problem and that men can pick and choose the women they want. They want me to find a girl that's 5'10" to marry.
hahaha theyre so dumb ngl

Well its probably similare worse for me, because my parents actually think im really tall with 5,9...

Lol my mom has asked me when I'm going to give her grandchildren. My dad has asked me when am I going to start a family and buy a house. JfL at their delusion and utter blindness

Bro, you're cucked for not telling your parents that your sisters are whoring out. Seriously, if you are concerned over your parents "killing themselves" if they find out, what do you think will happen down the line when your sisters get knocked up or come to your parents saying they want to marry their boyfriends?

Better now then never. Get rid of that degeneracy.

Besides, if you have to suffer, make your whore sisters suffer with you
He's a cuck, let him. I hope his sisters bangs some JBW dude in the room next to him so he finally snaps and goes ER in minecraft.
Lol my mom has asked me when I'm going to give her grandchildren. My dad has asked me when am I going to start a family and buy a house. JfL at their delusion and utter blindness
A lot of ethnic male genetic lines will end because they live in the west. We just can't compete with the natives. It was foolish of our greedy and dumb parents who brought us here.

Last edited:
I'm 23 years old. My parents had me sit down with them and have a talk about why I haven't found a girlfriend or wife yet. They think that because I have a decent career and make good money, that women should be lining up to want to meet me.

They legitimately think that me being 5'4" is not a problem and that men can pick and choose the women they want. They want me to find a girl that's 5'10" to marry. They think that Middle Eastern women are desperate to find a Muslim husband and that I have my pick.

They're completely outdated and have no idea how dating works in North America. First off, women here select the men, not the other way around. Even Middle Eastern women here in Canada do not want to date Middle Eastern men, they typically want to date out. I tell them that and they ask me, "What about your sisters?" Well, what you don't know about your daughters is that they are dating white guys behind your back, and they're not telling you about it. I don't want to tell you about it either, because you two would kill yourselves if you found out.

Even Middle Eastern women here who are willing to date Middle Eastern men share the exact same standards as women in Canada do. They're not going to date a fucking manlet. They have tried to set me up with some other family's daughter in the past, and the daughter declined because she thought I was too short. They want to keep trying meeting other families with daughters and seeing if any one of them would want to marry me.

I can't even be angry at them, I just pity them. They have no idea what the world is like nowadays, and what worked during their time does not work now.
I cannot recall the passage but show them from Sahih Muslim Chapter 8: Marriage.
There was a hadith passage where it involved prositiution (old days was 3 day marriage contract)
I was shocked even thousands years of ago, the female in that story chose the Chad in rags over the Incels with the best cloak
Fucking LOL

He's a cuck, let him. I hope his sisters bangs some JBW dude in the room next to him so he finally snaps and goes ER in minecraft.

True, this is pure cuckholdry. This guy is embarassing. Incel or not, no one should accept one's sister whoring out.

Even in Islam, a man is obligated to control not only his wife and daughters, but even his mother and sisters, from becoming whores. It's even said that any man who is okay with his wife/daughter/mother/ and even sister being whores and does nothing about it will not go to paradise.

A lot of ethnic male genetic lines will end because they live in the west. We just can't compete with the natives. It was foolish of our greedy and dumb parents who brought us here.

What? I thought ethnics outbreed natives in the west? How are they unable to compete?

True, this is pure cuckholdry. This guy is embarassing. Incel or not, no one should accept one's sister whoring out.

Even in Islam, a man is obligated to control not only his wife and daughters, but even his mother and sisters, from becoming whores. It's even said that any man who is okay with his wife/daughter/mother/ and even sister being whores and does nothing about it will not go to paradise.

What? I thought ethnics outbreed natives in the west? How are they unable to compete?
Yea you Muslims do like 10 kids per family. (immigrants, western raised don't)
OUR UMMAH CANNOT BE STOPPED WITEBOIs

i haven't spoken to both my parents about it yet but my mom thinks it's absolutely insane that i think i won't ever have a wife and i'm middle eastern too they just don't understand because of where they come... jfl

I'd have probably blown up on them and told them straight the reasons, e.g your short height, looks and western foid entitlement, hypergamous behaviour and the social and political laws giving them more freedom than 95% of men!

Yea you Muslims do like 10 kids per family. (immigrants, western raised don't)
OUR UMMAH CANNOT BE STOPPED WITEBOIs

Yeah, I have 6 siblings lol. If I can ever get married, I'll try and surpass my dad lol

09c5a61da0e94b808c00f84cf114526c.jpg

Yeah, I have 6 siblings lol. If I can ever get married, I'll try and surpass my dad lol

09c5a61da0e94b808c00f84cf114526c.jpg
Inshallah. I hope God gives you lots of kids but please take parenting classes too.
Take a western kind of parenting class and Islamic parenting class plz

I can't describe my hatred for sandfoids tbh. I am cursed with being attracted to them the most, when they wouldn't even spit on a ugly ethnic like me. I hate them out of pure jealousy. I cheer it on when they get honour killed.

I can't describe my hatred for sandfoids tbh. I am cursed with being attracted to them the most, when they wouldn't even spit on a ugly ethnic like me. I hate them out of pure jealousy. I cheer it on when they get honour killed.

Sandfoids go for white converts.

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg
b73f56167f2bf88bd971d1b40ad921ac.jpg

Sandfoids I'm attracted to are the ones that look white (mostly in Turkey, Syria, Iran) though I don't mind a bit of a tan.

Or Aghhani girls, they look good too.

Maybe somalis as well, since their genes are somewhat weak.
Inshallah. I hope God gives you lots of kids but please take parenting classes too.
Take a western kind of parenting class and Islamic parenting class plz

Thank you.

lol whole way I even became blackpilled was because I was doing research on family care, which naturally led to learning about female nature.

Sandfoids go for white converts.

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg
b73f56167f2bf88bd971d1b40ad921ac.jpg

Only sandfoids I'm attracted to are the ones that look white (mostly in Turkey, Syria, Iran).

Or Aghhani girls, they look good too.
What about Chechen they pass the bar for whiteness fairly well Any expereince wth them?

What about Chechen they pass the bar for whiteness fairly well Any expereince wth them?

Well, they're white, aren't they? Wouldn't mind them either.

My dads gf is sand and her family fucking hates him lol

Well, they're white, aren't they? Wouldn't mind them either.
Yea east euro muslims are a rare in Canada, was wondering if you had any personal experience with them to explain why ur attracted to them more than our own race?
Why?
Usually they will accept after marriage and kids. What happened to your mom?

i used to think christian white parents were cucked in regards to advocating beta buxxing but now i'm starting to think ethnic parents are bluepiller extremists

Nah, that's because of immigration. Second and third generation ethnics have similar birth numbers compared to whites.
Are you Asian?

Tell them you’re ugly and don’t bother saying anything else

Yea east euro muslims are a rare in Canada, was wondering if you had any personal experience with them to explain why ur attracted to them more than our own race?

No, I just like the way they look. Also, I dont even know what race I am tbh lol
Nah, that's because of immigration. Second and third generation ethnics have similar birth numbers compared to whites.

Nah, I have multiple cousins who are married. They have average of 4 kids so far.
Not enough your dealing with immigrant parents, show them something they can understand.
A hadith!

Show them the hadith of the women who divorced her religious husband simply because she saw he was uglier than his friends (hypergamy)

No, I just like the way they look. Also, I dont even know what race I am tbh lol

Nah, I have multiple cousins who are married. They have average of 4 kids so far.

Show them the hadith of the women who divorced her religious husband simply because she saw he was uglier than his friends (hypergamy)

100% Allah did grant them bountiful beauty.
Bro what kind of profession are your cousins in? Thats alot of kids to support

Bachelors have always existed in rural Ireland so it was never a shock. However some assume that bachelors are gay
I have a video of a Yemen girl stripping, she moved to USA when she was 12. I wonder what her father would think. I know her real name too.

Last edited:
100% Allah did grant them bountiful beauty.
Bro what kind of profession are your cousins in? Thats alot of kids to support

lmfao Taxi Driver and Bus Driver. Nothing special. Funny thing is both of my cousins are objectively uglier than me, one is even balding. It's why I still have some hope lol

I also have two female cousin who got married, though I'm not sure what their husbands works, but I heard it isn't anything special either.

lmfao Taxi Driver and Bus Driver. Nothing special. Funny thing is both of my cousins are objectively uglier than me, one is even balding. It's why I still have some hope lol

I also have two female cousin who got married, though I'm not sure what their husbands works, but I heard it isn't anything special either.
I see those can be well-paid jobs thru overtime and the social connections you make doing those jobs.
Thats interesting, I hope your extended fam continue to prosper