Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My (mexican) butterworts

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I have now Pinguicula x Tina and Pinguicula x Weser. Kept them both for some time now.
They grew extremely much in that time. They are absolute life fuel due to their growth & health, particularly my x Weser ist constantly flowering, their leafs are full of invertebrates which they caught and ate.
I want to buy some new when I have my own surroundings - like Pinguicula kondoi.
They have been a fulfilling good cope so far - and unlike other carnivorous plants they tolerate "regular" water (with calcium carbonate). And they are not bog plants either and should therefore not "stand" in water. Very good/easy to care for things.
It would be really based to have the entire windowsill full of them (and some other plants like bladderwort or pitcher plants).
I also like the butterworts of my country (particularly the alpina), but they are hard to keep, they can be often see in the mountains. But now they are all still in their hibernacula/winter buds.

Last edited: