Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My message to the Florida high school that was shot

ArtoriasWolf said:
Incelibate anarchist said:
Very good email, 10/10. These females treat ugly men like shit, its not suprising that some us break down after YEARS of abuse and fight back.
What do they expect to happen? That all the pain they cause will make him into a good person?

Most people who did get bullied at school still think that this is a load of bullshit. You have to be an absolute cunt to support any kind of murder; it screams out low-functioning sociopath.

Sociocelipath said:
Most people who did get bullied at school still think that this is a load of bullshit. You have to be an absolute cunt to support any kind of murder; it screams out low-functioning sociopath.

Never said I supported him in any post or any killer. I am just saying that bullying causes this to happen which is obvious, yet people don't see it.

btw that name and that comment seem a bit ironic.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He was a fuarking retarded sociopath, he wasn't incel.

This. He had a gf, for fucks sake.

Mutationcel said:
Can't find the comment from your link. You sure it's not photoshopped?

It was deleted along with his youtube account, I saw it.

LOL a surprise gift from the incel gods!

Eternaldarkness said:
Found this:

upload11.png

Yeah he is definitely one of us.
He topped his saint’s kill count too

my personal opinion is that Cruz is a hERo, any incel shooter is a hERo, and it's my constitutional right to express this opinion.

You should have worded it better and avoided words like cuck. They'll just think you're a raving lunatic and ignore you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back