Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My manletism prevents me from doing well in school

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I hate going to class because of it. Having to do group projects is hell because everyone always steps over me. I hate going into class itself because I have to be around people who make fun of me and stare at me. I always stand out because of how tiny I am, its impossible for me to miss class without the professor noticing while normal looking people can blend in and not get noticed. Going to school as a manlet is SUICIDE FUEL. You also get held to higher standards because you get reverse-halo effected by the professors so they judge you harder than the normal/attractive students. I wish I had something to look forward to since even if I left college I'd be in a similar position at work. I'm so tired I wish I got cancer or something so I could just LDAR and rot into nothingness. Manlets are obviously meant to not be in society. I wish I was born in ancient Sparta because I would have been thrown in the baby pit to die LIKE I SHOULD HAVE FROM THE START.

I also struggle in school because of my height. I am mogged every day and people treat me like a lesser man just because of the way I look.

You gotta find some seriously strong copes to pull you out of their bullshit.

I also struggle in school because of my height. I am mogged every day and people treat me like a lesser man just because of the way I look.

You gotta find some seriously strong copes to pull you out of their bullshit.
I wish they saw me in a bettER light
Text How Big?
I'm too tired and high to figure out what you are saying what do you mean by this :feelswhere::waitwhat:

I hate going to class because of it. Having to do group projects is hell because everyone always steps over me. I hate going into class itself because I have to be around people who make fun of me and stare at me. I always stand out because of how tiny I am, its impossible for me to miss class without the professor noticing while normal looking people can blend in and not get noticed. Going to school as a manlet is SUICIDE FUEL. You also get held to higher standards because you get reverse-halo effected by the professors so they judge you harder than the normal/attractive students. I wish I had something to look forward to since even if I left college I'd be in a similar position at work. I'm so tired I wish I got cancer or something so I could just LDAR and rot into nothingness. Manlets are obviously meant to not be in society. I wish I was born in ancient Sparta because I would have been thrown in the baby pit to die LIKE I SHOULD HAVE FROM THE START.
It's never began for us manlet bro, btw what's your height?

How old are you and where are you from?

You are 20 and you still in high school?? O_o

You are 20 and you still in high school?? O_o
No I'm in Uni lol Though I did know an 18 year old in 10th/11th grade (he was in between grades/in a weird place since he was from Italy and had to take time off to learn english)

5' 3" is a death sentence but remember that one day you can move to a manlet country like Bolívia.

Where are you from?? Are you white with a decent face??

Manletism is almost as painful as living w lifelong cancer :f:

I’m considering only taking online classes because of it

5' 3" is a death sentence but remember that one day you can move to a manlet country like Bolívia.

Where are you from?? Are you white with a decent face??
I'm from the US and I'm 100% European. My face is ok I guess. I'd say its a 4 or 5/10 (at best)
I’m considering only taking online classes because of it
I always found online classes to be hard. I took Latin for 2 years and it was harder than my AP classes.
Manletism is almost as painful as living w lifelong cancer :f:

I'm from the US and I'm 100% European. My face is ok I guess. I'd say its a 4 or 5/10 (at best)

I always found online classes to be hard. I took Latin for 2 years and it was harder than my AP classes.

Just got to Indonesia or the Philippines bro